Pre-cruise purchases

pthjudy

It’s been a while since we have cruised and I can’t remember if a pre-cruise purchase like internet comes off of OBC or put on a credit card. If the latter, what happens if you cancel? If the former, and the OBC is from a TA, how do we use it for the purchase?

I booked something in cruise planner using OBC and credit card earlier this year, and cancelled it last month. The OBC was immediately available to re-use. (The refund to my credit card took about two-and-a-half weeks.)

1 hour ago, pthjudy said:

It’s been a while since we have cruised and I can’t remember if a pre-cruise purchase like internet comes off of OBC or put on a credit card. If the latter, what happens if you cancel? If the former, and the OBC is from a TA, how do we use it for the purchase?

Login into your cruise planner and have a look obc will be there to spend . All purchasers that are cancelled are eventually refunded to the CC it was made on .

1 hour ago, pthjudy said:

It’s been a while since we have cruised and I can’t remember if a pre-cruise purchase like internet comes off of OBC or put on a credit card.

It's OBC first and then balance, if any, on CC. The TA OBC won't show up until you are on board, can't use it in the planner.