Current Non Alcoholic cocktail pricing on Allure

abpplh

Hi all - 

We are on the Allure over Christmas.  With the Black Friday Sale, I can get the Refreshment package for $17/day.  Trying to determine if it is worth it for our daughter. She loves the N/A Strawberry Daiquiris (she calls them smoothies) shirley temples, bottled water etc. I am thinking they are $7 or $8  for the N/A Strawberry Daiquiris....

can someone help me out with the pricing of the non alcoholic stuff?  Thanks so much!

Biker,

Does the Refreshment Package still include Red Bull??  We haven’t cruised since 2018 , and they were included. 

We’ll be on Harmony, if that makes any difference in availability.

Thanks!

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

My DH and I purchased the non-alcoholic package.  We enjoy spec water, good coffee, soda, and non alcoholic drinks- Since we are in a suite we get alcohol coupons also.

IMO works out great and a bargain.  You can always cancel or update to the unlimited bev package if you like.  But we locked it in and the black friday rate.

The Virgin cocktails go for 7.00 each. It’s pretty easy to make the refreshment package with at the current sale if you are into the additional items available.

Me, I’m not a big mocktail person. I’m good with the water provided and my Mio. The regular juice is fine for me at breakfast and the regular coffee is fine too. (Not a specialty coffee person.) so I was very happy with the 6.49 per day soda package.