Using Future Cruise Credit when booking on line

Presto2

13 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Does anyone know if your FCC would move to a new booking or not?

That would be handy to know.
We sail on Iona on 21st May next year and are hoping all will go ahead as planned, but if it doesn’t, we will want to move the FCC from that booking to another. Maybe they will knock it off our August’23 balance? 

38 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

That would be handy to know.
We sail on Iona on 21st May next year and are hoping all will go ahead as planned, but if it doesn’t, we will want to move the FCC from that booking to another. Maybe they will knock it off our August’23 balance? 

These latest FCC comments are all very strange, because P&O have always stated that FCCs could not be used against existing bookings, which annoyed many of us early bookers who had to wait till the next launch to utilise the FCC. Now they seem to be doing this themselves without even consulting the passenger.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

These latest FCC comments are all very strange, because P&O have always stated that FCCs could not be used against existing bookings, which annoyed many of us early bookers who had to wait till the next launch to utilise the FCC. Now they seem to be doing this themselves without even consulting the passenger.

Yes, very strange. I wouldnt have known except I asked to have my FCC taken off my new 2023 deposit only to be told there was no FCC on my account. When I quoted my cancelled cruise number and told the man roughly how much FCC there should be he checked my 2022 cruise balance and said it had been taken off of that. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 12:25 PM, Bigjennifer said:

My FCC expires on 31 Dec2021 .P&O will not let me on ship at the moment as I have dialysis. Have they extended the dates ???

Sorry am not sure, but am wondering if you could book at the moment using your FCC as they are saying that cruises can be moved free of charge if they are booked now. Better to book something that you can move than not use that FCC.

If this makes sense