childrens soft drinks packake £7.95

kevboy

Just tried purchasing this package for my Grandchild but wont add to basket unless her mother in same cabin also buys a drinks package.  

Has anyone experienced this and how can I buy just one package for the child?

regards kev

This is an odd one. Like Megabear2 I was under the impression that you could only buy the kids drinks package if the adult(s) in the same cabin buy the adult drinks package. However, it states that the kids package is £7.95 a day but is included free of charge if adults in the same cabin buy the ultimate

drinks package. So that rather implies that it’s available as a stand alone option at £7.95 if the adults don’t buy the drinks package. Clear as mud!

2 hours ago, kevboy said:

Just tried purchasing this package for my Grandchild but wont add to basket unless her mother in same cabin also buys a drinks package.  

Has anyone experienced this and how can I buy just one package for the child?

regards kev

Yes, grandma overdid the um bongo I got tangoed by her.  She ran round screaming so I sent her to bed but she just continued to run round the cabin screaming and refused to go to bed calling me rude names.

Good Luck John

Edited by john watson

I dont think it actually states in T&Cs that mother has to buy full drinks package. If she does then the childrens package is free. What it does say is if there is more than one child in same cabin they all have to have childrens drink package. The only other stipulation is that no drinks packages are available for cruises of less than 5 nights.