My cruise is no longer showing on my account?

jonj

Has this happened to anyone? This morning I could see my cruise on the app and in the cruise planner. Now it shows no upcoming cruises and when I try to link it gives an error message. I am on hold with Royal but thought I would ask here as well. I am on the Odyssey Jan 29, 2022. 

9 minutes ago, jonj said:

Has this happened to anyone? This morning I could see my cruise on the app and in the cruise planner. Now it shows no upcoming cruises and when I try to link it gives an error message. I am on hold with Royal but thought I would ask here as well. I am on the Odyssey Jan 29, 2022. 

No biggie. It'll show back up. Give it time. This glitch has been reported before. 

36 minutes ago, jonj said:

If you are using a travel agent, make sure that they didn’t put you in a group booking, and then RCI accidentally kept it there and deleted it. That happened to us last month. We are still sailing but our two cabins have now shrunk down to one

What was the final payment date?  Some people have reported mystery charges (erroneous) added to their zero balance.  The computer automatically canceled one of my cruises when an error on their part reduced my deposit by $14.  I am positive they will make it right if anything like that has happened.

My balance is not due until 12/30/21. I paid it in full in October. 

Resolution said someone cancelled it because it showed a balance due, I pointed out I have an email showing a zero balance from when it was paid and even if there was an error and showed a balance due, where was the email to notify me or why did it cancel if the paid in full date hasn't passed yet.

They reinstated the reservation. However couldn't reinstate my Beverage package price. It is now $400 more for two people. They said they can put that on my account as an onboard credit which I am not happy about but better than nothing I guess. 

Edited by jonj
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like a computer glitch and I would still complain till I’m blue in the face about the drink package. Someone should be able to override the price to get it reapplied to your planner for the price you paid.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, binro01 said:

Sounds like a computer glitch and I would still complain till I’m blue in the face about the drink package. Someone should be able to override the price to get it reapplied to your planner for the price you paid.

I agree and I will, tomorrow is another day. 

• Like 1

My Beverage package for two in October was $927.84 including gratuities. 

Today it was $1321.28, whic is $393.44 more than I had paid but since the system automatically began the auto refund when the reservation was cancelled they said they can't do anything. I am sure someone can but will call during normal business hours tomorrow to see if I get another answer. Otherwise I will email Mr. Bailey's office if someone can post his email. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

That’s a great price.  I would just keep checking cruise planner since their pricing changes all the time and they usually have a sale before and after Christmas.  I hope you get the price back since it was there fault.

Thanks, that is what I was doing this evening, checking prices when I could no longer see my reservation and prompted me to call. I think I am going to check my planner daily just to be sure my reservation doesn't disappear again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jonj said:

Anyone have MBailey email handy?

1 hour ago, jonj said:

My Beverage package for two in October was $927.84 including gratuities. 

Today it was $1321.28, whic is $393.44 more than I had paid but since the system automatically began the auto refund when the reservation was cancelled they said they can't do anything. I am sure someone can but will call during normal business hours tomorrow to see if I get another answer. Otherwise I will email Mr. Bailey's office if someone can post his email. 

His name is Michael BAYLEY, so his email address is:

mbayley@rccl.com

• Like 1