Upcoming New Zealand EDGE Cruise Question

LGW59

My DH and I actually hiked into Milford Sound in February, many years ago.  The weather changed constantly and thrill of the zig-zag(hiking up the mountain) was a memory that we will never forget.  Starting out in shorts, it wasn't long until long pants were added; however, the scenery was gorgeous and out of a movie setting.  After several days we arrived at Milford Sound to gorgeous sunshine and extreme beauty.  We took a boat around part of the sound watching beautiful waterfalls and blowing in the wind on deck.  It was such a unique experience.  We booked Edge for a b2b in Australia and New Zealand for 2024, hoping to add a TP when available.  Our 2021 TP from Sydney was canceled, so hopefully, 2024 will work for us and our cruise buddies!

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Boatharbour said:

I would be excited too. That sounds like an amazing trip.

March in Sydney is usually warm. Temperatures in mid to high 20’s, with the occasional very hot day. April will start to cool down. 

The past few summers have been exceptionally warm with days in the high thirties and some days in the forties. This year though we’re having  a La Niña summer in Sydney which means it’s wetter and slightly cooler than usual. 

Thank you, but I assume when you say the temperatures are in the mid 20's you mean Celsius, here mid 20's Fahrenheit is below freezing. LOL Sounds like nice fall or spring weather here in Texas where I live.

32 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Thank you, but I assume when you say the temperatures are in the mid 20's you mean Celsius, here mid 20's Fahrenheit is below freezing. LOL Sounds like nice fall or spring weather here in Texas where I live.

We’re metric down here. The easiest way to convert is multiply by 1.8 and add 32. 
Easier still, is to tell you it’s a great time of year to visit!

• Like 2

Cruise all 3 in one day in 2019 and all were spectacular!!! If you can get all the way into Milford the turnaround was an amazing highlight! Plenty of landscape to see and had dolphins follow us most of the day! Only downside was an influx of sea flies in the last sound which bit up our legs while on our balcony. Fortunately had hydrocortisone clean with us to deal with the bites,,,,