Vegan/vegetarian menu in Koningsdam MDR?

Wren_dc

Hello,

Anyone know if a vegetarian menu is available daily in the MDR?  If so, is this something I need to contact Hal about in advance?  Or is it something I can just request from the hostess when we check in for dinner each night?

Thanks for your help!

When we have travelled with vegetarian friends/relations, they were always provided with a vegetarian menu from which they could select options for the following evening, so that they weren't limited to a single choice.

I'm not sure that this practice has survived, but HALs commitment to excellent food suggests to me that they're not going to leave vegetarians and vegans behind.

9 minutes ago, visagrunt said:

When we have travelled with vegetarian friends/relations, they were always provided with a vegetarian menu from which they could select options for the following evening, so that they weren't limited to a single choice.

I'm not sure that this practice has survived, but HALs commitment to excellent food suggests to me that they're not going to leave vegetarians and vegans behind.

I agree it would be incredibly short sighted to abandon those menus.

6 hours ago, visagrunt said:

That's what I recall, too, that the veg menus were provided the evening in advance.

I'm not vegetarian/vegan but I do have dietary restrictions.  In the past our wait staff have provided me with the following night's menus, so that I could choose what I wanted and how it was to be prepared.  I don't see any reason why HAL would not do the same thing for vegetarian/vegan.