Flight from LAX post-cruise

craig01020

• craig01020 changed the title to Flight from LAX post-cruise
  • 5 weeks later...

We just got off Navigator in San Pedro (Jan 17-24) self assist started at 7:30am. Walked off easily no lines at all. Taxi's at the port if needed. You could easily make a flight from LAX leaving pretty early.

6 hours ago, Ashland said:

We just got off Navigator in San Pedro (Jan 17-24) self assist started at 7:30am. Walked off easily no lines at all. Taxi's at the port if needed. You could easily make a flight from LAX leaving pretty early.

Did you enjoy your Navigator cruise?  Looking to do a short weekend one in March.

• 2 weeks later...

Is a 10:29 flight too risky?  It's a direct flight so I really would like to take that one.  Normally I don't try to book flight before 1100.  But there have been lots of times we have got there way earlier that we thought.  I am just scared b/c this one is from LAX.  But I am hoping if I do self assist it might be doable.  Any insights? 

Thanks.

32 minutes ago, irie0518 said:

Is a 10:29 flight too risky?  It's a direct flight so I really would like to take that one.  Normally I don't try to book flight before 1100.  But there have been lots of times we have got there way earlier that we thought.  I am just scared b/c this one is from LAX.  But I am hoping if I do self assist it might be doable.  Any insights? 

Thanks.

I won't consider a 10:29, without a lot of other info. Day of the week? Have you monitored the arrival and clearance times recently? How are you going to transport?

10:29 is very tight.

50 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

I won't consider a 10:29, without a lot of other info. Day of the week? Have you monitored the arrival and clearance times recently? How are you going to transport?

10:29 is very tight.

It's a Sunday and was going to uber. I don't have TSA precheck.

13 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Well...that is perhaps the best day to try it...but we don't know how smooth clearing and disembarking has been.

Okay thanks for the guidance.  I think I am going to try to get TSA precheck to hope put the odds in my favor.