Replacement cruises

Markanddonna

This is for those of us who have a sailing this winter. If we decide to cancel and rebook, there are no Caribbean cruises listed after Nov 2022. So, what do we do?  Travel to Europe?  It is my understanding that if I cancel, I have to have another sailing ready for the CC person to rebook. Is that true?

14 minutes ago, Markanddonna said:

This is for those of us who have a sailing this winter. If we decide to cancel and rebook, there are no Caribbean cruises listed after Nov 2022. So, what do we do?  Travel to Europe?  It is my understanding that if I cancel, I have to have another sailing ready for the CC person to rebook. Is that true?

Yes that’s true. I used cruise flex yesterday for our Jan 8 Seashore sailing. I had to have another cruise picked out. No FCC are allowed on cruise flex. 

We chose 11/12th Seashore

33 minutes ago, styles27 said:

Yes that’s true. I used cruise flex yesterday for our Jan 8 Seashore sailing. I had to have another cruise picked out. No FCC are allowed on cruise flex. 

We chose 11/12th Seashore

Did you keep the same price or did they just apply the price of your original cruise to the new date chosen?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

Did you keep the same price or did they just apply the price of your original cruise to the new date chosen?

No the cruise in November was more $$ because the ports were different. We were scheduled for Nassau, DR and an overnight in OC. The new cruise goes to Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Cozumel and OC.
It was only a couple hundred dollars more, so not bad. 

11 hours ago, Markanddonna said:

Yes and it stinks! We always book in winter but there is nothing available for winter in the Caribbean and going to Europe is out of the question!