Had a blast on the Carnival Freedom 12/26-1/01

10 hours ago, Encore37 said:

And you’re  sailing on Carnival.  They clearly state in their health and safety protocols that vaccinated guests don’t need to social distance.  

“Vaccinated guests ARE NOT required to maintain physical distance on board the ship”.  Quoted directly from Carnivals website.

Encore37! Go stand in someone's face or (space) unmasked then..... since you are required too. ...LOL!  HOWEVER.... Don't get close to the wrong person! (wink! wink!)   

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Susie said:

I appreciated not having to handle tongs and utensils that had been handled by other people ahead of me or for someone to handle after me if I was asymptomatic. It works both ways. 

True. I also used sanitizer (or washed) my hands before I ate. Just in case. 

Thanks for posting. We leave on the Freedom Jan 15th and stay on board for the Jan 23rd sailing as well. Looking forward to warm weather and some relaxing since we haven't cruised since the damn demic started! Looking forward to meeting those sailing on Jan 23rd leg!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Detroitcruiser23 said:

Susie, be your OWN CDC! Don't fall for it!! Give people their space!  -lol

No worries there! I give people their own space wherever I go and give it to myself at the same time. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Twintowngirl said:

Thanks for posting. We leave on the Freedom Jan 15th and stay on board for the Jan 23rd sailing as well. Looking forward to warm weather and some relaxing since we haven't cruised since the damn demic started! Looking forward to meeting those sailing on Jan 23rd leg!

Jan 23 is my Birthday!! I wish I was on board during that time! Maybe next year I will have a birthday cruise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Detroitcruiser23 said:

Hi, We left out from Port of Miami. We went to Princess Cay, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove. 

Was Margaritaville in GT open? By the way I'm from Windsor 

Edited by dbrucern
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Detroitcruiser23 said:

We didn’t stop at Jack’s Shack, so I’m not sure. 

We like Jack's Shack too.  I did hear that Tofer passed.  He was the famous golden doodle that loved to play with the cruisers every day.  I heard they got a new doggie though.  Rest In Peace Tofer, you were fun!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, my kids mama said:

We like Jack's Shack too.  I did hear that Tofer passed.  He was the famous golden doodle that loved to play with the cruisers every day.  I heard they got a new doggie though.  Rest In Peace Tofer, you were fun!

Topher loved to dig!  Jack's Shack had yummy jerk chicken and drinks.  I hope they survived the pandemic👍