Lost my on board purchase receipt from Effy

qqwer123

Hi there. Somehow, on our way home I lost my Effy receipt for the ring my hubby bought me on the Grand Princess in December. Does anyone know if I can get a copy or if they keep them online..? I tried the number for problems with on board purchases but it’s not working. Just needing the receipt in case of warranty or upgrade. Thanks!

Edited by qqwer123

You will likely have a hard time getting through to speak with anybody for the next few days.  I would send an email to customerrelations@princesscruises.com.  But, many people have posted that they have waited weeks for a reply so not sure what to suggest if you need a response right away.  Hang in there...you'll eventually get through.

Reverse documentation may work. Purchase amount should be on your folio account or credit card statement if charged directly to a CC. Then photo the item next to the statement amount, date & ship. Keep a copy & mail or email one to Princess.

On 1/3/2022 at 3:39 PM, beg3yrs said:

Effy does keep records so you should have no problem getting a replacement calling them directly.

We know this first hand as they've looked up our past purchases several times when we were on the ship.

Thank you so much! 

• Like 1