Edge S1 vs S2 twin beds or king bed

Oceangoer2

I did a search but could only find reference to the S1/2/3 cabins have a king size bed installed without option to 'twin'.  Is that correct?  Did find photos of Aft S's which do have twin beds.  Also these cabins/balconies seems smaller than S class ships?  Any help is appreciated.

To be honest the "King Beds" are not kings -  I've measured them and they are smaller than an American King .   (80L x 60L)  vs  U.S. King (80L x 76L)

The only true Kings I have seen that can't be divided are in the Penthouse and the adjustable King in the Signature Suite on Reflection.    I've not sailed in the Iconic or Villa on E-Class.   We mostly sail in CS and RS on all class of ships and they have always been the Twin's (which are also not the official U.S. twin size.  

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, jelayne said:

We were in a S2 and S3 in both cases the bed could be configured as 2 twins or a king.

Thanks jelayne.....from what I'm reading, the balcony and cabin is smaller than S class....true?  Thinking of moving to aft S1...bigger everything some say.