eMed results not in Navica app

mein18

9 minutes ago, mein18 said:

Did the home Abbott Covid test and was able to print the negative results but the Navica app is not showing the results. Has anyone else had this problem?

I contacted support with no resolution yet.

My husband waited about 6 hours one time. The email results came through but the app didn't update for a bit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, forgotmyCCname said:

My husband waited about 6 hours one time. The email results came through but the app didn't update for a bit.

Thank you!  My wife just did hers and nothing in the app either.  Did the printout just say eMed Labs at the top with information below?  I was expecting a bar code or something to be scanned at check-in.

10 minutes ago, mein18 said:

Thank you!  My wife just did hers and nothing in the app either.  Did the printout just say eMed Labs at the top with information below?  I was expecting a bar code or something to be scanned at check-in.

The app will show what they call a NAVICA pass but I can't remember if it's a QR code or what . Mine have expired . But I still have the results in the app.

my daughter took one this evening for travel to Spain  tomorrow. She's sound asleep and I have no clue where her phone is, but o can check for you in the morning and see what it looks like.

But you only need the printed doc for cruises.

B5D590E2-CB8A-467F-B7A8-3522BBB3892E.thumb.jpeg.d6d9cc8423882e0fd27bde75bc38c6e2.jpeg

1 minute ago, forgotmyCCname said:

The app will show what they call a NAVICA pass but I can't remember if it's a QR code or what . Mine have expired . But I still have the results in the app.

my daughter took one this evening for travel to Spain  tomorrow. She's sound asleep and I have no clue where her phone is, but o can check for you in the morning and see what it looks like.

But you only need the printed doc for cruises.

B5D590E2-CB8A-467F-B7A8-3522BBB3892E.thumb.jpeg.d6d9cc8423882e0fd27bde75bc38c6e2.jpeg

Found it- incidentally- zero wait when done in Spanish . 

CBCA965C-E3AD-433B-8FB8-5004802EC287.thumb.jpeg.68fe9ff4d482bf62d2c8c5ab10370fa8.jpeg

6 hours ago, brillohead said:

There's nothing to be scanned in the app or the printed version. 

I prefer the printed version -- that way I don't have to hand over my phone to people, and I don't have to worry about cell service in the terminal, etc.

Agree.  We printed ours.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, brillohead said:

I prefer the printed version -- that way I don't have to hand over my phone to people, and I don't have to worry about cell service in the terminal, etc.

Service in the Cape Liberty cruise terminal is abysmal for T-Mobile.  Lesson learned.

They need to add a micro cell.

Edited by soremekun
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, brillohead said:

There is a QR code in the app at the top of the results. I posted my duaghter's from yesterday above. In England we had it scanned.

When we travel internationally and use "Verifly", that is what shows up. But I never fully  trust apps and print as well as adding to iWallet and taking a screen shot. 

19 hours ago, forgotmyCCname said:

There is a QR code in the app at the top of the results. I posted my duaghter's from yesterday above. In England we had it scanned.

When we travel internationally and use "Verifly", that is what shows up. But I never fully  trust apps and print as well as adding to iWallet and taking a screen shot. 

They don't have scanners in Miami or Fort Lauderdale for the COVID test results... just humans looking at the results to match name/DOB, date of test, and negative status.

3 minutes ago, brillohead said:

They don't have scanners in Miami or Fort Lauderdale for the COVID test results... just humans looking at the results to match name/DOB, date of test, and negative status.

Thank you! I had been in contact with Abbott a number of times and they have assured me the same as you and others have here on CC. They say it is a glitch with their system. My observation is you should start with the Navica app and scan the bar code then it will tell you you must log into eMed. This is contrary to what other sites say to do which is to start with the eMed site. I did that with my wife's and all worked fine.

I'm going through the login steps this morning and keep getting "network failed". It can't be on my end. Tried home wifi, hardwired, phone network, three devices.  I'm thinking their end is overloaded or down.  Not worrried. Just frustrated. Wanted to test and print results before heading to the airport.  Not sailing until Sunday so pleanty of time though.

On 1/6/2022 at 2:06 AM, mein18 said:

Did the home Abbott Covid test and was able to print the negative results but the Navica app is not showing the results. Has anyone else had this problem?

I contacted support with no resolution yet.

We did test in October for RCL sailing and it appears in the Navica app. Did one in Dec for Carnival sailing it does not show in the Navica app. I printed out results with no problem, scanned in results and put on phone as well. No matter what I would always make a couple of printouts of the results. If they don;t appear at later date on app no matter no longer any good anyway.

37 minutes ago, J&L~SetSail said:

I'm going through the login steps this morning and keep getting "network failed". It can't be on my end. Tried home wifi, hardwired, phone network, three devices.  I'm thinking their end is overloaded or down.  Not worrried. Just frustrated. Wanted to test and print results before heading to the airport.  Not sailing until Sunday so pleanty of time though.

both of my husband and I took our this morning without any issues, keep on trying.  

I just tried again and it goes through maybe clear cookies on your computer

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, cbettua said:

Hey guys, I have a question. Can I purchase these https://www.emed.com/products/covid-at-home-testkit-six-pack

It's the same test and emed that royal recommends just not through the royal site. I need 4 and they recommend extras. The cost of 6 are cheaper here then from the royal site. 

yes this is what we ordered.

2 hours ago, cbettua said:

Hey guys, I have a question. Can I purchase these https://www.emed.com/products/covid-at-home-testkit-six-pack

It's the same test and emed that royal recommends just not through the royal site. I need 4 and they recommend extras. The cost of 6 are cheaper here then from the royal site. 

I have ordered the six packs from E-Med twice. Last batch ordered Dec 28, arrived Dec 30th. Expires sometime in Nov of 2022. I log on through E-med for the test, not navica. Edit: cost with shipping was $182.

Edited by RedIguana
added cost