Allure of the seas January 8 - live ish

15 minutes ago, emdia43 said:

On Orient bay- have any of the beach bars rebuilt yet ? Any food establishments opened? 

Only one bar/restaurant has been built. Did not see much in the way of construction going on at all.

• Thanks 1

Question for those of you on Allure now — we are boarding on Sunday. My husband wants me to make reservations for Samba Grill BUT — this restaurant is not even available on the app. It IS available for reservations on my Cruise Planner. I don’t want to make and pay for reservations if it’s not going to be open on our cruise!😫 Does anybody know if it is open now, or if they plan to be open next week?  They may not even know now if it will be, but… Thanks for any info you might have!

12 minutes ago, dixiejen said:

Question for those of you on Allure now — we are boarding on Sunday. My husband wants me to make reservations for Samba Grill BUT — this restaurant is not even available on the app. It IS available for reservations on my Cruise Planner. I don’t want to make and pay for reservations if it’s not going to be open on our cruise!😫 Does anybody know if it is open now, or if they plan to be open next week?  They may not even know now if it will be, but… Thanks for any info you might have!

For the Jan 22 sailing, a short time ago Samba Grill was changed to closed in the app. A few days ago it disappeared from the app. I know your question was about this week and I'll be interested in the reply that you get. However, something seems to be odd with that venue.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

For the Jan 22 sailing, a short time ago Samba Grill was changed to closed in the app. A few days ago it disappeared from the app. I know your question was about this week and I'll be interested in the reply that you get. However, something seems to be odd with that venue.

I thought someone already said that it is closed this cruise.

29 minutes ago, dixiejen said:

When we asked early in the week when we were setting reservations for our dining package, we were told it was closed all week. We haven't seen it open at all. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

something seems to be odd with that venue.

Yup!! Quite odd…. Another oddity — my app shows the menu for the MDR, breakfast, lunch and both early and late dinner, every day.  But day 2, I only see kids’ /vegans’ appetizers, entrees, etc. AND the wine list, liquors, and other beverages!  I read that someone saw on his app that day 2 of my cruise was lobster night! Is my app just wacky or what?? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dixiejen said:

Yup!! Quite odd…. Another oddity — my app shows the menu for the MDR, breakfast, lunch and both early and late dinner, every day.  But day 2, I only see kids’ /vegans’ appetizers, entrees, etc. AND the wine list, liquors, and other beverages!  I read that someone saw on his app that day 2 of my cruise was lobster night! Is my app just wacky or what?? 

What is your cruise date?  I was showing weird things also.  I now am skeptical of the dinner menus that are shown.

4 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

What is your cruise date?  I was showing weird things also.  I now am skeptical of the dinner menus that are shown.

Jan.16… I’m with you! Not sure I’ll count on the app info quite yet!

18 minutes ago, dixiejen said:

I just checked my app for day 2 in the MDR... same as yours.

• Like 1