Early Booking Bonus Question

LT Hambone

Before I contact Azamara, was wondering if anyone on the boards has the answer.

We just booked a cruise with the Early Booking Bonus package - how can we verify we have Unlimited WiFi for one device, and a Premium Beverage Package for two on our reservation? When I log into our account, I see the $300 Onboard Credit, but don't where to look for the rest. Same thing with the confirmation email - I see the credit, but not the rest.

Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, LT Hambone said:

Before I contact Azamara, was wondering if anyone on the boards has the answer.

We just booked a cruise with the Early Booking Bonus package - how can we verify we have Unlimited WiFi for one device, and a Premium Beverage Package for two on our reservation? When I log into our account, I see the $300 Onboard Credit, but don't where to look for the rest. Same thing with the confirmation email - I see the credit, but not the rest.

Any thoughts?

When you look at your booking confirmation you should see a box marked Promotion applied, the code for the Early Booking Bonus is “EXMO ESS”.

Just keep your booking confirmation handy in case of any problems once onboard, not that we’ve ever had any.

5 minutes ago, Riocca said:

When you look at your booking confirmation you should see a box marked Promotion applied, the code for the Early Booking Bonus is “EXMO ESS”.

Huh - just checked, no Promotion applied on our confirmation. Weird.

Maybe I just need to wait for an updated confirmation?

We have 2 cruises booked which are included in this promotion even thought they are not in Europe.  They were booked in Nov and I did not know about this promotion.  Is it new?  Are we out of luck?  We did get $300 OBC for each cruise.  They are Singapore to Fremantle B2B with Fremantle to Melbourne.

2 hours ago, TeaBag said:

We have 2 cruises booked which are included in this promotion even thought they are not in Europe.  They were booked in Nov and I did not know about this promotion.  Is it new?  Are we out of luck?  We did get $300 OBC for each cruise.  They are Singapore to Fremantle B2B with Fremantle to Melbourne.

Your TA can check and see if they will add them for you but as it's a different promotion may not happen.  If the price hasn't changed much, you can cancel and rebook with the current promotion, but you'll most likely be charged the 75.00 pp cancellation fee.

Thanks Laurie.  I should have looked at the email from the TA, as it is on there!  Just no mention on the booking confirmation.  I'm a little worried about these two cruises as no one seems to be booking.  I guess they're a long ways away Dec 9, 2023 to Jan 4, 2024.  Come join us!

On 1/9/2022 at 10:02 PM, TeaBag said:

Thanks Laurie.  I should have looked at the email from the TA, as it is on there!  Just no mention on the booking confirmation.  I'm a little worried about these two cruises as no one seems to be booking.  I guess they're a long ways away Dec 9, 2023 to Jan 4, 2024.  Come join us!

Very few seem to be on my summer solstice cruise June ‘22 either 😟

I think a lot of people who used to book far ahead, are not doing so now.  And for June of this year, I think there's still a lot of fear and uncertainty regarding the virus.  Which is too bad...

Edited by laurieb
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, laurieb said:

I think a lot of people who used to book far ahead, are not doing so now.  And for June of this year, I think there's still a lot of fear and uncertainty regarding the virus.  Which is too bad...

Yes. I hope the cruise is not canceled due to lack of bookings!

• Like 1