Guarantee cabin assignment

culvercitycruiser

Hello,

We lost our original great balcony cabin due to COVID isolation cabins. We now have a Deluxe Balcony guarantee and leave on the Majestic this Saturday, January 15, 2022.   We have not received a cabin number yet. Does anyone have experience with when we will get it?

I am one of those OCD types who like to print up my luggage tags amount other things. 
thanks for your replies. 
Christie

There is no set timing for when you will get a cabin assignment, you could get it as late as when you check in at the port.  Keep checking your Medallion App or Cruise Personalizer.  I know it can be stressful for those of us who are planners, but rest assured that you will be given the category you booked or better.  

Hopefully they have a nice upgrade planned for you! Happy sailing! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, culvercitycruiser said:

I am one of those OCD types who like to print up my luggage tags amount other things. 
thanks for your replies. 
Christie

Why why didn't you pick a cabin , were none available in your category? If you don't know your assignment the porter at the pier will know it and give you a blank luggage tag to use. 

47 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

Why why didn't you pick a cabin , were none available in your category? If you don't know your assignment the porter at the pier will know it and give you a blank luggage tag to use. 

The poster did d select a cabin when booked. Princess then assigned that cabin to the covid group, and placed them into a gty.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, skynight said:

The poster did d select a cabin when booked. Princess then assigned that cabin to the covid group, and placed them into a gty.

Yes, I did say that we had picked a cabin. We just got our assignment a DB deluxe balcony.  I always carefully pick my cabin. I do not like the chance. But since our lovely Dolphin deck balcony was taken away for COVID isolation, and the price going down, we were able to get this deluxe balcony for less than our BD balcony. 
We are hoping for negative COVID tests on Thursday so that we can board

• Like 2