Odyssey of the Seas - RoyalUp

Lisa&Neb

We are booked on the Odyssey for March, today we received the RoyalUp email.  I've tried looking up a cabin type on the Odyssey and can not figure it out, please help CC'rs.  What would you do?

Background - family of 4 - 46, 43, 15, 12 (kids are girl/boy), currently in an inside cabin.

The RoyalUp offers are:

Spacious Ocean View Balcony (this we have no clue what this cabin is as there is nothing online for it that we can find on the Odyssey, and the picture looks more like a Junior Suite in the email).  Min. bid $105cdn
Ocean View Balcony - Min. bid $90cdn
Obstructed Ocean View Balcony - Min. bid $115cdn
Spacious Ocean View - min. bid $65cdn

Ocean View - min. bid $50cdn

Please help us determine what we should bid and how much over do you think?  We are seasoned cruisers, but this is the first time for a RoyalUp offer

Thanks, I'm just confused by the Spacious Ocean View Balcony. The picture that is attached to it looks like an image that is also with the Junior Suites, wondering if the RoyalUp could be for a JS, but labelled as a Spacious Ocean View Balcony

14 minutes ago, Lisa&Neb said:

Thanks, I'm just confused by the Spacious Ocean View Balcony. The picture that is attached to it looks like an image that is also with the Junior Suites, wondering if the RoyalUp could be for a JS, but labelled as a Spacious Ocean View Balcony

That's marketing for you - they show the pic of a JS which you will NOT get.

Biker, who would look at the cost of a second cabin rather than Royal Up.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, jonj said:

I don't see a spacious ocean view balcony option on the deck plans at all with that description so not sure. 

that is exactly why I decided to come here with all the knowledge of cc'rs. I couldn't see anything called a spacious ocean view balcony.

upgrade.PNG

1 hour ago, Lisa&Neb said:

Were you to win that upgrade, most likely you’d get a balcony cabin with some extra balcony space.  It is unlike to look like the RoyalUp picture (note the disclaimer on Royal Up that either cabin or balcony might be larger).