Weather this weekend

Tahitianbigkahuna

The weather in PPT is very bad for tomorrow and this weekend. If your heading that way it might be a good idea to verify with you airline if they are flying 😉 They are expecting 21 cm or 8 inches of rain over the next few days. Locals in PPT have been told to stay off the streets as much as possible.

Thank you, we’re here now on windstar, boarded on January 6th.  It’s been raining all week, most everything has cancelled. But it’s still Tahiti and we love it!  If it was our first trip here I think I would be disappointed, but it’s not so we’re okay with the storms! 

• Like 1

It's not the first time it's raining cats and dogs. I recall some port cancelled a few years back, same period. But still better than what some cruisers faced in Feb. 2016 on the Anthem of the Seas.

Happy Crusin :-)

We used to always book the November-March cruises because of price, and were amazingly fortunate with weather. But now as we're older I'd only book May-October for better chances at decent weather. No guarantee, just overall a better chance. Maybe not many more times left to bask in perfection.

I sure hope that JenBelle and other cruisers are managing ok. She's a tough kid to keep spirits so positive.

• Like 1