Dine My Way Reservations List?

racj846

For a cruise this June, I decided to make some DMW reservations.  Surprisingly the app worked perfectly and the process was very smooth (surprise!!). Afterwards I thought it would be helpful to get a list of the bookings, since they are not all at the same time, nor in the same dining room.

First checked the travel summary thinking a list might be there, much like purchased excursions are listed, but nothing there that I could see.  Then checked the app, but no obvious list there either.   

While I have made a manual note of what is booked for the 4 of us, anyone know if there is a listing in the system somehere?

40 minutes ago, racj846 said:

For a cruise this June, I decided to make some DMW reservations.  Surprisingly the app worked perfectly and the process was very smooth (surprise!!). Afterwards I thought it would be helpful to get a list of the bookings, since they are not all at the same time, nor in the same dining room.

First checked the travel summary thinking a list might be there, much like purchased excursions are listed, but nothing there that I could see.  Then checked the app, but no obvious list there either.   

While I have made a manual note of what is booked for the 4 of us, anyone know if there is a listing in the system somehere?

Yes!  It’s held in APP la la land!!!

Couldn’t help it, sorry.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, racj846 said:

Dine My Way no longer works in the app on my devices. It just gives a blank screen with a refreshing icon.

19 minutes ago, brisalta said:

Dine My Way no longer works in the app on my devices. It just gives a blank screen with a refreshing icon.

You may need to delete the app and then reinstall it.  Sometimes that will reset it for me.  Or, if I get the white screen of death, I shut down my phone and then restart it.

Hope this helps.

21 minutes ago, brisalta said:

They did an update yesterday about this time, but it should not have affected DMW, but who knows?  Are you on b2b’s?

1 hour ago, racj846 said:

While I have made a manual note of what is booked for the 4 of us, anyone know if there is a listing in the system somewhere?

No, there is no single list of reservations.  You can review individual nights and that is all.  I think your question raises a good point and it would be a useful enhancement to be able to display all reservations in a list for the voyage, instead of having to go day-by-day.  Longer cruises mean more of a pain doing it.  Good idea to submit to Princess OCEAN team.  It would be handy to have when they implement the website features, and then could easily see on one screen and it could be printed or saved to a PDF. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brisalta said:

6 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Steelers36 is the DMW expert, maybe

he has more ideas?

IDK your devices, but I gather it used to work.  I have had plenty struggles, but I believe most of my issues were because of a B2B2B voyage.  Our other voyage is a single cruise and I have had good DR res for full voyage since release date and never an issue there.  It still works because I have occasionally tested the app and re-booked the same thing (on the single voyage).  I only recently managed to get a Private Table for our Dining Party for full voyage of the B2B2B - and don't want to mess with success. 

There have been many issues and the most recent was a big performance issue.  Sorry, I have nothing new to offer.  I see that DMW is acting up again for our B2B2B voyage if I try to book for full voyage.  The only solution I know to get in is to rinse and repeat.

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

You may need to delete the app and then reinstall it.  Sometimes that will reset it for me.  Or, if I get the white screen of death, I shut down my phone and then restart it.

Hope this helps.

Been there, done that.

3 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

No, there is no single list of reservations.  You can review individual nights and that is all.  I think your question raises a good point and it would be a useful enhancement to be able to display all reservations in a list for the voyage, instead of having to go day-by-day.  Longer cruises mean more of a pain doing it.  Good idea to submit to Princess OCEAN team.  It would be handy to have when they implement the website features, and then could easily see on one screen and it could be printed or saved to a PDF. 

By chance to you have an email address, or similar, for the OCEAN team.  Do not relish the thought of calling and being on hold for ever.

Same here following this mornings update. Still in Green Lane but trying to go to DMW just keeps loading and never gets there. One step forward, two steps backward. Other info seems to be OK. Almost wish they would just STOP trying to fix things!