Sales?

balcony4u

I am looking at booking a cruise on Wonder of the Seas in January 2023. Does Royal still run good sales in February? I am dating myself, but I remember getting some good prices:-)

We are just back from Oasis, and I am ready to book another...I want a count down!

Thank you in advance!

Close in cruises are what is on sale, though my oasis march 2023 dropped back in dec.  

I see prices creeping up actually as people book up the sales a little further out. People are cancelling now and moving their cruises out pushing up those prices as they rebook. People dont want to go right now and say well maybe in 3 months or 1 year things will be over or I wouldnt have to wear a mask if i wait.

My may grandeur is filling up and prices creeping up not down. I'm watching may closely trying to maybe get the same cabin for 4 legs. Got it for 2 so far. Fewer cabins to pick from, not more.

2023 is so far out in terms of covid prices wouldnt change much imo. They already dropped a lot.

Edited by firefly333

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

Same sale has been going on since May 2014. Prices tend to go up the closer you get to final payment date, and back down a bit once all the desirable cabins are sold.

Also, depending on ship.  If new, you pay more.

I'd book it now.  Then keep an eye on prices.  I don't use a TA or a website designed to give me alerts.  I truthfully check the site 2x a day with a mock booking, get notified on the social MZ site or on a good roll call on cruise critic that prices on CP or bookings are down.  Even this page people love to post their success at a sale.  

There are obv always sales it seems like, but they price differently (and also I have seen that there are only so many cabins at each price) in each sale with certain discounts or dollars off.....I have found better prices at the beginning of the sale in the mornings, and it just keeps going up I have found...

as others have said, book now and reprice later for better things you find!

The sale that started yesterday for my May Alaska trip had some of the best prices I had seen since the morning of Black Friday, but they were gone by yesterday afternoon....