Tote bags?

vickykay

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

Didn't I ask you to not share my picture!

He was literally the 'Pool Boy' on the Apex. He was part of the Activities Crew and assisted with all the poolside activities. He was in the gym everytime I was and had a long extensive workout each time. When I first noticed him I thought he was one of the aerialist/Acrobatics performers.  

1 hour ago, Pinboy said:

LOL----By your posts, you don't sound that tall. 

Excuse me Pinboy, but thanks to Dr Scholl's shoe inserts, I am 5' 8.5" and I do not suffer from the Napoleon syndrome...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

He was literally the 'Pool Boy' on the Apex. He was part of the Activities Crew and assisted with all the poolside activities. He was in the gym everytime I was and had a long extensive workout each time. When I first noticed him I thought he was one of the aerialist/Acrobatics performers.  

I may have to start working out!  🏋️‍♂️

1 minute ago, LGW59 said:

I may have to start working out!  🏋️‍♂️

He was for sure the best looking male employee on the Apex(obviously for his privacy I didn't take a face picture) but it was his physique that was most impressive. It's guys like that that provide me the motivation to go to the gym and try to look my best. 

14 hours ago, talljules1 said:

Maybe "donkey" is a euphemism...

Don't do it, MamaFej. Don't quote that Bible verse from Ezekiel. Don't do it, you'll get yourself in trouble. 

Okay, fine. I'll be good. I won't like it, but I'll be good. 

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2022 at 4:12 PM, kwokpot said:

I'd glad you wrote this. I was going to respond that as a frequent cruiser I collect these types of bags from all different types of places which is why I have more than I can use. TBH it just dawned on me that I
should just leave it in the cabin and NOT TAKE IT rather than literally having bags of bags at home in a closet collecting dust. 

Noooo.  I'm always looking for a bag and then can't find any of the ones I've stashed out of the way, so I have them in several places. 😂