Live aboard the Mardi Gras

jimbo5544

8 hours ago, James4me said:

Jim are these private pools for your cabana?

Loft 19 access is for Excel Suite holders, plus priority to rent the Cabanas. Other guests can rent a Cabana and access use of Loft 19 area for $500/day.

Guest BasicSailor
1 hour ago, mondello said:

Loft 19 access is for Excel Suite holders, plus priority to rent the Cabanas. Other guests can rent a Cabana and access use of Loft 19 area for $500/day.

I'm bringing my own 😲🤣

New Pool !.jpg

3 hours ago, Sparhawk814 said:

Amazing review! I'm on the MG 2/5 so in the final countdown phase!

How full would you say the ship is? Really sorry if I missed this earlier in the review!

Regardless of the exact capacity, you are definitely lucky to experience Mardi Gras before she does hit max capacity. With all the different dining options and the inclusive pay venues, it would be awesome to be aboard at a lower capacity.

Edited by mondello
Add

Thanks for Including info about loft 19.  We are on Mardi Gras in an excel corner suite starting 2/5 and I have been so curious about loft 19 to see how it compares to NCL haven. We hope to spend lots of time up there. Enjoy the rest of your cruise! 

So I have been AWOL for a couple of days.  Couple reasons for that, but really not important. I will throw it in gear tomorrow afternoon after goetting home.  This has been a cruise of more than a couple fo firsts for us, mostly good.  Currently 7:54 Pm and we are hailing butt to get back to Port Canaveral, with Gale force winds.  Supposed to be dockside sometime after midnight with regular time debarkation.

• Like 5

Guest BasicSailor
2 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

So I have been AWOL for a couple of days.  Couple reasons for that, but really not important. I will throw it in gear tomorrow afternoon after goetting home.  This has been a cruise of more than a couple fo firsts for us, mostly good.  Currently 7:54 Pm and we are hailing butt to get back to Port Canaveral, with Gale force winds.  Supposed to be dockside sometime after midnight with regular time debarkation.

Good to hear from you seriously, I was worried someone picked up the virus.

6 minutes ago, BasicSailor said:

Good to hear from you seriously, I was worried someone picked up the virus.

Thanks for the concern, nothing even close to that.  Juat wall to wall fun. 

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 3

Guest BasicSailor
3 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Thanks for the concern, nothing even close to that.  Just wall to wall fun. 

Good to hear👍, watch those gale force winds inside, somewhere safe 🥺.

9 hours ago, Sparhawk814 said:

Amazing review! I'm on the MG 2/5 so in the final countdown phase!

How full would you say the ship is? Really sorry if I missed this earlier in the review!

I asked someone who told me around 4,000. Thought the captain or someone at the Diamond party would give more info, but that did not happen.  Seem s more crowded to me than the last ime we were on her and was told it was.around 4 k also….

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

You take enough pictures. It happens. But I’m the one with the tutorial on how to not let that happen. 

You are right on all counts.  Add to that I was holding my phone with one hand while in the pool…..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mondello said:

We did not see one cabana in use (we were only up there two days).

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, willowvacay said:

Thanks for Including info about loft 19.  We are on Mardi Gras in an excel corner suite starting 2/5 and I have been so curious about loft 19 to see how it compares to NCL haven. We hope to spend lots of time up there. Enjoy the rest of your cruise! 

No comparison between Loft 19 and the Haven.  There is no dedicated lounge, no dedicated restaurant and the pool is basically a  little larger than a hot tub.  

A much better comparison to the Haven is the Yacht Club on MSC.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m left handed so it’s easy to have the button on the wrong side and have it seem right. 

Sometimes I think my brain is left handed.  Posted in on FB first for someone to see and of course it was fine.😜

• Haha 1