Binax back in stock at Optum site

I was able to order Abbott BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test with eMed Telehealth Services for Travel - 2 Pack this morning from https://store.optum.com/shop/category/tests-devices/covid-19-home-tests/ .  Estimated delivery 1/27, no shipping charge.

I wanted the kits as a backup in case my in-person appointment falls through,  (I've heard stories of appointments being cancelled at the last minute.)

Question: can I use one and my husband use the other?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 0106 said:

I was able to order Abbott BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test with eMed Telehealth Services for Travel - 2 Pack this morning from https://store.optum.com/shop/category/tests-devices/covid-19-home-tests/ .  Estimated delivery 1/27, no shipping charge.

I wanted the kits as a backup in case my in-person appointment falls through,  (I've heard stories of appointments being cancelled at the last minute.)

I purchased two tests as a backup and they will be expiring in a few weeks.  I gave them to a friend who used them without any issues. 

13 hours ago, 0106 said:

Yes, but you'll each need to set up an account, and you can't be tested using the same proctor at the same time.  (Apologies if you already know these things, but those questions are commonly asked when two people are "sharing.")   Also, it's highly recommended that you have a backup test (or two), since things can go wrong  -- there have been reports of reagent bottles being empty, the adhesive on the card not sticking and thus the card can't be closed for the 15 minutes needed for the test, user error, etc.

I also ordered three this am...as a back up...and plan to give to friends if we don't use....but I had problems signing in...it kept saying wrong password....saying I was already signed in...but when I requested to change my password it said they couldn't send it to me....frustrating...anyway...guess I need to get that straightened out before we cruise...just in case we have to use them