Royal Up'd from Sky to Star Class

PK34

I have a few questions for those of you who have successfully Royal Up'd from Sky to Star Class.  I just found out that my bid for the Ultimate Panoramic Suite on Oasis was accepted.  I was previously in a Crown Loft.  I have sailed Star several times, but have always originally booked Star, this is my first time upgrading through Royal Up.

My Set Sail Pass now shows my new cabin, but no mention of Star Class.  It just has Diamond Plus.  Previously, my Set Sail Pass would indicate Star or Sky.  Should I be concerned that neither my Set Sail Pass or luggage tags have no indication of any suite level?  Also, I had prepaid gratuities added to my Sky class cabin.  Do I need to call to have those reversed since Star Class includes them?

38 minutes ago, PK34 said:

Should I be concerned that neither my Set Sail Pass or luggage tags have no indication of any suite level?  Also, I had prepaid gratuities added to my Sky class cabin.  Do I need to call to have those reversed since Star Class includes them?

No, that may take a day or two to update.

Yes, though your genie should be able to resolve that.

• Like 1

Even if your boarding pass never updates to reflect SC, you will be fine.  Just report to the purple banner like you always do and the SC greeter will fix everything.  I had some confusion a few years ago when they changed the name of the Star Loft Suite from Sky Loft.  Everything said “Sky class” even though it should have been Star Class.  The greeter took care of everything.  You already know to hold onto your bags so you should be fine.  Congratulations !  I’ve never seen the inside of the UPS. Let us know how it is.

• Like 1