Live Review Oasis Of The Sea 1/30/2022 - 2/06/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

3 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 5 St.Maarten 

The beach is very nice and clean and we enjoyed our time walking around town.  I am just upset that Covid took such a toll on this beautiful place!

A697AA63-AF37-41B7-8AF4-E7B70F794641.jpeg

7616BC1E-B629-4987-ABCD-013930745C94.jpeg

3C3AFDAB-CE82-48E0-8464-E013A13F6C41.jpeg

34E68BDE-723D-4ACF-86C4-3D214DC163C8.jpeg

645E61DB-AC8A-4973-B406-2C2A112171BE.jpeg

0AD978A1-2722-43DA-AEE6-EFD2E50CBC15.jpeg

AC289B9A-35BE-484E-9F34-A25BEA2519B0.jpeg

Cool pictures of the  sky, hopefully that  made it a  little  cooler for all your walking.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I thought some ships didn't have omelet stations now because of social distancing. There is always a line at those stations

Spent 12 days on the Celebrity Apex and had cooked to order eggs, omelettes and even 3 types of eggs Benedicts to choose from.  A wait in a line is worth cooked to order items at a buffet.  Same way with stir fry or pasta at lunch.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

If you want steak and maybe some shrimp on the side they can probably accommodate but not two steaks side by side unless you want to pay $20.00 for an additional entree plus service charge.

So, they would be OK with a 9 oz filet with the spicy shrimp, but would frown upon the rack of lamb with a 6 oz filet?  Or would it be a YMMV.

7 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

That is another topic for another time … the property taxes!

To add my 2 cents, moved to N Myrtle Beach when I retired and live in a $300 + K  house one mile from the beach and my property tax last year was $861.33, (Homestead) with my old people discount.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Please keep asking questions.  They are easy to answer.  You can pretty much order as many starters as you like but please don’t waste food.  If you just want a taste let the server know so that can arrange it.  The only time you will run into an issue is at Chops where they are pretty strict about ordering one steak / entree.  If you want steak and maybe some shrimp on the side they can probably accommodate but not two steaks side by side unless you want to pay $20.00 for an additional entree plus service charge.

Thank you. Really appreciate your help

• Like 1