Booking 2 interiors for 2 people?

Jcol5786

Anyone ever done this? I've been looking at a couple of cruises on Adventure and for whatever reason the price of the interior rooms are cheap while the increase for OV and Balcony are much greater than the usual spread between room types on Oasis or Anthem. For one cruise that I priced it worked out that 2 connecting promenade interiors would be nearly the same as 1 OV. I initially dismissed this but I started thinking about it and it might be a good option. Pros - 2 bath rooms, two closets, twice the space,  double points, can bring 4 bottles of wine, double OBC, twice the available outlets for charging, noise from neighbor reduced by 50%. Of course the down side is that they are  interiors that are slightly smaller to begin with but I'm thinking the advantages outweigh the negatives. Thoughts? Am I missing something? 

• Like 1

That's the catch I hadn't considered. I guess RC would  consider us  2 solo cruisers in each room and the up charge would make it a less attractive option. Oh well it was a thought. Thanks for pointing out my error.

• Like 1

When you priced up online did you do 1 person per cabin?   

Last year there were some sailings where it was actually cheaper to sail solo than double for a couple different cabin categories.    Whenever that happens it is always nice to have 2 bathrooms, more space, etc     

30 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

That's the catch I hadn't considered. I guess RC would  consider us  2 solo cruisers in each room and the up charge would make it a less attractive option. Oh well it was a thought. Thanks for pointing out my error.

There is no upcharge for a double cabin booked as a solo. You pay for 2 each cabin. . If the OV is double, then you would get 2 cabins for the same.