Upgrade Bid-Where can I see my bid?

sbaker

I'm new to NCL and new to this whole "bidding for an upgrade" process.  I received an upgrade offer email a few days ago for our cruise in May.  I followed the link in the email and made a bid.  We did get an email confirmation of the bid, but is there somewhere I can see the bid and its status when I log into the NCL website?  I've tried logging in to our trip details, but I can't see anywhere that has the bid informaiton.

45 minutes ago, sbaker said:

I'm new to NCL and new to this whole "bidding for an upgrade" process.  I received an upgrade offer email a few days ago for our cruise in May.  I followed the link in the email and made a bid.  We did get an email confirmation of the bid, but is there somewhere I can see the bid and its status when I log into the NCL website?  I've tried logging in to our trip details, but I can't see anywhere that has the bid informaiton.

When I click on the "Click here to get started" link on the upgrade page, it takes me to the page where I can bid on the upgrades available to me- the page with the sliders. I can also view my previous bids there- next to each of the available rooms for which I submitted a bid is a "Review Your Bid" link. If I click on that link, it takes me to a page where I can review and modify/cancel my bids. Hopefully that helps!

• Like 1

I just bid on several cabin upgrades. Very simple.  Each cabin upgrade had the slide to indicate the pricing for each cabin designation. 

You need to access the email from the upgrade advantage email.  While this is still NCL, it is a different division which is directly involved with upgrades.  

Use the email you received when you first signed up for the upgrade advantage program. 

Good luck. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Use the email you received when you first signed up for the upgrade advantage program. 

Good luck. 

This is the best, most reliable route to get into the bids page.  

As mentioned, often the banner screen takes several days, or even a week, before it shows up on the reservation.  Additionally, it is known to disappear from your welcome screen at times even though your bids are still active.

If you save your initial email invite, you will be able to drill right into your bids to monitor, adjust, and/or cancel at you like.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

You need to access the email from the upgrade advantage email.  While this is still NCL, it is a different division which is directly involved with upgrades.  

It's actually not NCL or a different division.

The same company also handles MSC bidding.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I need to revive this  topic.  I have just been upgraded because of a price drop so I need to cancel my upgrade bid. However, I can't locate the original upgrade email  and can find no reference to it on my account. I need to do this fast because I fear once they put the bid through I will have  a big problem trying to undo it.