Linking more then 2 stateroom reservations for dining

jrapps

We are cruising soon with a large group (5-7 staterooms) and we'd like to link them so we are all sitting together (or at least the same vicinity) for dining. I realize they can't fit us all at one table.

Does each room need to link all the others? Say I am in Room 1, and I link to Room 2 but that's it, and then the people in Room 2 link to Room 3. Will that be enough, or do I as Room 1 need to link to all 5-6 other staterooms for this to work?

22 hours ago, jrapps said:

Will that be enough, or do I as Room 1 need to link to all 5-6 other staterooms for this to work?

You'll have to try it since the RCI IT system may not allow for a definite answer. If on traditional you can ask at rcldining@rccl.com to seat you in the same area - if on MTD, do that on the first day with the MDR host.

It can be done, we did with 13 people in 6 cabins, one table. MTD works best. The 1st thing after getting on one person go to MTD with a card of all the rooms and Res. numbers. They will do it might be 2 tables but it can be done. You have to do it first thing, whoever gets on first.