Reprice, earlier had OBC which was used

I repriced a cruise today. The earlier had $150 OBC which I'd used for cruise planner purchases. The new price didn't have the $150 OBC (but it did have a surprise $25 OBC and was $400 cheaper). I thought I had to move the cruise planner purchases over to my credit card so they wouldn't disappear but the agent checked with her supervisor and said that as the OBC had already been used that the purchases would remain even with the reprice.

Hoping this is true! Guess I'll find out in a day or two if the purchases are still there or not. I purchased items during Black Friday sale.

Just now, twins_to_alaska said:

I repriced a cruise today. The earlier had $150 OBC which I'd used for cruise planner purchases. The new price didn't have the $150 OBC (but it did have a surprise $25 OBC and was $400 cheaper). I thought I had to move the cruise planner purchases over to my credit card so they wouldn't disappear but the agent checked with her supervisor and said that as the OBC had already been used that the purchases would remain even with the reprice.

Hoping this is true! Guess I'll find out in a day or two if the purchases are still there or not. I purchased items during Black Friday sale.

When I've done this in the past I have received an e mail within 24 hours letting me know I had 72 hours? to make payment or the purchases would be cancelled

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, twins_to_alaska said:

I'm going to guess that is NOT true

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

When I've done this in the past I have received an e mail within 24 hours letting me know I had 72 hours? to make payment or the purchases would be cancelled

The agent wouldn't let me move the purchases to my credit card at the current price. I asked to do that many times before she talked to her supervisor. Hopefully the email will allow me to do that?

There's no way for me to do it online.

Edited by twins_to_alaska

1 hour ago, twins_to_alaska said:

The agent wouldn't let me move the purchases to my credit card at the current price. I asked to do that many times before she talked to her supervisor. Hopefully the email will allow me to do that?

There's no way for me to do it online.

That is exactly how its been done in the past.  You get the e mail and you go into cruise planner and just pay the balance owing.  None of your purchases were changed or modified in any way

All good. Got the email last night that money was due by Feb 7. Had to call and pay by phone and it took a bit to make the agent understand I was trying to pay the cruise planner balances and not the actual cruise itself. The new charge covering 3 items that had some or all OBC is showing up in my purchase history with breakdowns for each of the items and also got a matching email.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, twins_to_alaska said:

All good. Got the email last night that money was due by Feb 7. Had to call and pay by phone and it took a bit to make the agent understand I was trying to pay the cruise planner balances and not the actual cruise itself. The new charge covering 3 items that had some or all OBC is showing up in my purchase history with breakdowns for each of the items and also got a matching email.

Glad it worked as jt should have.  Too bad the first agent gave you the wring answer