What is cost of Lotus Spa Pass/Thermal Suite?

moondoggie

15 minutes ago, moondoggie said:

What does the pass include?  

Cruising on the April 16 TA and am considering purchasing a pass.

TIA!

$129 one person 7 days or $199 for couples 7 days.  Go to cruise personalizer, lotus spa, relaxation

I believe.  You can check out their

services.

3 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

I'm on the Sky 16 night TA 3/12 and I went online and paid $219 for 7 days couple pass.

I'm very curious as to how a 7 day pass is sold for a 16 day cruise but we shall see!

Must be different on different ships. CB

was $199 for 7 days.  
Interesting…

15 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Must be different on different ships. CB

was $199 for 7 days.  
Interesting…

PacnGo:

What's up with Princess selling me a 7 day pass for a 16 day cruise?

Do I get to choose my 7 days?  Or has Princess made a mistake by selling a pass for a cruise that does not match the proper cruise days?

9 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

PacnGo:

What's up with Princess selling me a 7 day pass for a 16 day cruise?

Do I get to choose my 7 days?  Or has Princess made a mistake by selling a pass for a cruise that does not match the proper cruise days?

That, I do not know.  I thought they sell 7 day ones at a time, but you should be able to buy it for the whole time.  Maybe OB though.  I would call the desk that handles the OB services.
Did it give you only an option for 7 days?

I can’t try it on my longer cruise as that is more than 6 mos out.

Call Princess and ask if they can book it?

Edited by PacnGoNow

FlaMariner, I'm on that cruise too, and I thought it was weird, too. They're selling a 7 day Enclave pass that starts 3/12, a 7 day that starts 3/19, and a 7 day that starts 3/26. Who'd buy a 7 day pass 2 days before the end of a cruise? I wish I could pick my 7 days, but seems to be 7 consecutive days, darn.

12 hours ago, Unicorn and Rainbows said:

FlaMariner, I'm on that cruise too, and I thought it was weird, too. They're selling a 7 day Enclave pass that starts 3/12, a 7 day that starts 3/19, and a 7 day that starts 3/26. Who'd buy a 7 day pass 2 days before the end of a cruise? I wish I could pick my 7 days, but seems to be 7 consecutive days, darn.

We are thinking this is a mistake.....and we may benefit because we would be fine with a 7 day couples pass that covered the first 7 sea days!

(This should make for an interesting conversation with the spa ladies upon boarding.....we are bringing paper receipts)

16 minutes ago, dog said:

Where do you book the thermal spa & enclave online?  Cannot find option in spa/ relaxation- not mentioned in my prrsonalizer 

Just signed in to cruise personalizer and did this......

• onboard services
  • lotus spa services
  • browse spa services
  • relaxation areas

Last week I spent an hour on hold with Princess and then 35 minutes with someone who kept 'putting me on a brief hold'  insisting that they could get me an answer, and then finally said no one knew the answer!   So I emailed Princess and got a response that 'they were extremely busy but would get back with me soon'...I am still waiting.

58 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

Just signed in to cruise personalizer and did this......

• onboard services
  • lotus spa services
  • browse spa services
  • relaxation areas

I don’t have relaxation areas. What is above/ below it?

OK, so there is the Thermal Suite with the ceramic lounge chairs.  And there is some kind of small pool with jetted water (or similar).  This is the type of dual pass I am looking for!  Is there a separate 'relaxation area/package'?  Confusing, confusing!

I bought "Thermal Suite & Thalassotherapy Pool 7 day Couples Pass" following the instructions in my post  #12 above.

Nothing on the receipt or during the purchase uses the word "Enclave"

I paid $219.

My cruise is for 16 days....the pass is for 7 days.....

I hope this means we get to go in a quiet area and get in a nice hot tub with jets and sit on warm lounges. Also, a sauna and nifty showers would be nice. 

Could those that have gone before me tell me what I bought and is my "hope" reality?

(Never boarded a Princess ship so clueless but experienced with HAL's Greenhouse spa suite)

2 hours ago, FlaMariner said:

I bought "Thermal Suite & Thalassotherapy Pool 7 day Couples Pass" following the instructions in my post  #12 above.

Nothing on the receipt or during the purchase uses the word "Enclave"

I paid $219.

My cruise is for 16 days....the pass is for 7 days.....

I hope this means we get to go in a quiet area and get in a nice hot tub with jets and sit on warm lounges. Also, a sauna and nifty showers would be nice. 

Could those that have gone before me tell me what I bought and is my "hope" reality?

(Never boarded a Princess ship so clueless but experienced with HAL's Greenhouse spa suite)

I wanted what you did, but I got off the Ruby a week ago and they didn’t have much in their spa.  We got a refund after 1 day.  I think you need to check exactly what they have in the ship you will be on.  Older ships may be a disappointment.

Princess spa facilities aren't that great compared to other cruise lines.  And overpriced for what you actually get.  Depending on which ship you're on,  you can use a dry and steam sauna for free in the gym changing area.  This is the most overlooked benefit of Princess ships in my opinion.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...