Suite perks

I just booked our first cruise on Royal Caribbean and can't find any information on suite perks. On Princess it's priority embarkation and disembaration, priority tender tickets, full menu availability for room service, first bar set up, free internet, free dry cleaning and laundry, flowers, etc. I booked a Grand Suite on AOS in September and was wondering if there are any perks when you're in a full suite on RC. Anybody help me out?

Thanks.

Carolyn

I just booked our first cruise on Royal Caribbean and can't find any information on suite perks. On Princess it's priority embarkation and disembaration, priority tender tickets, full menu availability for room service, first bar set up, free internet, free dry cleaning and laundry, flowers, etc. I booked a Grand Suite on AOS in September and was wondering if there are any perks when you're in a full suite on RC. Anybody help me out?

Thanks.

Carolyn

Carolyn,

We had a GS on the AOS a few weeks ago and we had priority embarkation, robes automatically in the cabin, upgraded bathroom amenities like body lotion, cotton balls, Q-tips, shampoos, lip balm etc, access to the Concierge Lounge ( a special key was waiting for us in the cabin when we arrived) you get a little tray of hors d'ouevres on sea days in the late afternoon delivered by your cabin attendant. There are more perks associated with the Concierge Lounge and I believe those have been covered in other threads. Hope this helps?

Are the perks the same for JS passenger? Are they the same on all of the ships? We're on the Rhapsody 4/09

No, they are not the same on all ships. We were just in an Owner's Suite on the Splendour and there is no concierge lounge on that ship.

Thanks.

Carolyn

priority embarkation = JS and up

priority disembarkation = GS and up

priority tender tickets = GS and up

full menu for room service = if the ship does it, anyone can get it

bar set up = nope, no booze in rooms allowed, "officially"

free dry cleaning and laundry = HA!

flowers = maybe, if someone likes you

We were on the Jewel of the Seas Grand Suite in January. I did not receive any shampoo, conditioner, cotton balls, q-tips, hand cream, shower cap, or anything else!

I did not bring along shampoo, as I assumed it came in a suite. My suite attendant told me only the Royal Suite receives these amenities. He did bring me shampoo, but I was suprised that at a suite level (and suite level prices:eek: ), nothing was provided but the shampoo dispenser on the shower wall.

Can I hear from others who booked a grand suite?

Thanks,

Pat

We were on the Jewel last April in a Grand and had separate bottles of shampoo and conditioner. They were sitting on the ledge in one corner. No hand cream that I remember and I think I just asked for the shower cap.

Susan :)

We were on the Jewel of the Seas Grand Suite in January. I did not receive any shampoo, conditioner, cotton balls, q-tips, hand cream, shower cap, or anything else!

I did not bring along shampoo, as I assumed it came in a suite. My suite attendant told me only the Royal Suite receives these amenities. He did bring me shampoo, but I was suprised that at a suite level (and suite level prices:eek: ), nothing was provided but the shampoo dispenser on the shower wall.

fThanks,

We just got off the Rhapsody of the Seas last Sunday. We were in a GS and we had the shampoo, lotion, qtips, cotton balls, etc., we also received the chocolate covered strawberries, cheese and crackers and of course the tender tickets. It seems to me that RCI is not consistant with all of their ships. Some seem to offer all the amenities and others do not. They should make all the ships exactly the same in regard to perks. Hopefully, they will make sure that we are all treated the same no matter what ship we are on.</p></p>

Thanks,

Pat

I hate to say it, Pat, but it sounds like you had a LOUSY cabin steward.

We were on the Splendour in a GS in January. We had the larger size shampoo, conditioner, ect.. 2 days we had chocotate strawberries delivered to our room. 2 years ago we were aboard the Splendour on a 14 day cruise, there was a flower arrangement and large fruit basket waiting for us when we boarded in our GS cabin,plus we had all sort of treats delivered to the cabin at 3:00 and then after dinner. We are going in September on the Radiance, I am excited about the concierge lounge.

Thanks so much everyone. I've been trying to do a search but never seem to have luck and end up with the white screen!

It's amazing that I'm paying the same for the suite as the one I'll be in on 3/19 on the Star Princess yet get so many perks from Princess.

Sounds like we'll enjoy AOS and I'm looking forward to trying another cruise line. Any hints you all have about cruising on Royal Caribbean would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pat

What a crock! In every JS & above, we've ALWAYS had shampoo, body wash and lotion in about 6-0 oz bottles, plus cotton balls & Qtips. Even before reaching Platinum. I think Carol is right (as always), that you had a lousy steward.

Well, actually that cut-n-paste is irrelevant to the topic at hand. When it says that all cabins have "soap, shampoo and conditioner", it doesn't mean nice, large, separate containers of each. It means that there can be a dispenser in the shower that has combination soap-shampoo-conditioner goop in it.

What a crock! In every JS & above, we've ALWAYS had shampoo, body wash and lotion in about 6-0 oz bottles, plus cotton balls & Qtips. Even before reaching Platinum. I think Carol is right (as always), that you had a lousy steward.

I agree with Carol and cchick, we've always had shampoo, seperate conditioner, lotion, lip balm, cotton balls, Q-tips, a spongee thing, as well as a few more items on the Navigator.

Sorry about your crappy steward, Pat :(

###

Archived