Live Value Cruising Review of Oasis of the Sea 2/6/22 - 2/13/22 Plenty of Pictures!

BennyBrun

55 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@BennyBrun.....thank you for taking us along your virtual cruises last week and this week.  I have enjoyed your review a lot.  

Your photos are spectacular and tell a great story, especially for someone like myself who has never sailed RC.

Safe travels home and I'm sure it will be an adjustment back to life on land!

Will enjoy the remainder of your review as you still have tonight and Saturday morning!

Thank you so much!  I hope I can also enjoy Saturday evening as well 😂 because I am disembarking on Sunday!!  But I know what you mean.  Actually for this trip I am ready to go back home.  I kind of miss my routine at home.  It will be an adjustment but I will bounce back !  Thank you for coming along once again!  Hope you will come aboard the next one!

Day 6

Due to an administrative task / crazy scheduling rearrangement by the entertainment department I was not able to stay for the whole show.  I didn’t even have a snack today 😭.  I am going to make Lobster Night!

CC78F41A-6763-4A07-96A6-1AF6F08141B2.jpeg

572E4BF6-8971-4041-88F5-7F927BB793BC.jpeg

926C2E59-8514-4F92-95C0-AFE927A5CF6B.jpeg

45352058-88C5-49D2-89ED-585784993AEF.jpeg

3E5BB86F-4BD7-4516-A3B2-384E8D01CE06.jpeg

9AA4DBAD-6769-4696-B450-78F121A9A438.jpeg

4946DE1D-3D0D-40EE-8A08-6ABD0E46A1AB.jpeg

Edited by BennyBrun
  • Like 1

Day 6

I interrupt this live review to provide you with an update to my upcoming cruise review!  I will NO LONGER be on Oasis of the Sea on March 13 even though I love this ship.  Instead I will be on Wonder of the Sea on 3/4/22 and YES there will be another live review with plenty of pictures.  I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you will come aboard the virtual cruise on the Wonder of the Sea.  Back to the regular programming!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 6

MDR

The egg plant parmigiana I had here was so much better than Giovanni’s Table.  The eggplant was a thick cut, nicely fried and not salty.  Delicious.  Is it too late to ask for a refund on my UDP?

C55C8F29-0AD3-4006-9072-67BFF1A19EC7.jpeg

E6B6ABF1-F9B1-4315-BB76-8CEC6F548D7F.jpeg

D6338579-003D-402D-AE4F-3C9DAD029D4D.jpeg

Love well prepared eggplant!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 6

Due to an administrative task / crazy scheduling rearrangement by the entertainment department I was not able to stay for the whole show.  I didn’t even have a snack today 😭.  I am going to make Lobster Night!

CC78F41A-6763-4A07-96A6-1AF6F08141B2.jpeg

572E4BF6-8971-4041-88F5-7F927BB793BC.jpeg

926C2E59-8514-4F92-95C0-AFE927A5CF6B.jpeg

45352058-88C5-49D2-89ED-585784993AEF.jpeg

3E5BB86F-4BD7-4516-A3B2-384E8D01CE06.jpeg

9AA4DBAD-6769-4696-B450-78F121A9A438.jpeg

4946DE1D-3D0D-40EE-8A08-6ABD0E46A1AB.jpeg

@BennyBrun Sorry about you not getting a snack today. Just remember... when you miss a snack, WE all miss a snack... lol.

My only request is that before you disembark this cruise, please post your upcoming cruise schedule as best you know it and whether you will be doing "live" updates. I saw that you will going on Wonder of the Sea sailing March 4. I think this entire virtual group will squeeze into your cabin on that cruise. It should be a great trip. I can't wait. I think I'll start packing... lol.

If you can't tell, I've enjoyed your b2b cruises on Oasis immensely. I hope you've enjoyed the banter with your fellow travelers. I know we have.

Dave

Edited by Fontaid
forgot to add name at bottom
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 6

I interrupt this live review to provide you with an update to my upcoming cruise review!  I will NO LONGER be on Oasis of the Sea on March 13 even though I love this ship.  Instead I will be on Wonder of the Sea on 3/4/22 and YES there will be another live review with plenty of pictures.  I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you will come aboard the virtual cruise on the Wonder of the Sea.  Back to the regular programming!

Yes!! Can’t wait for your live review! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, poocher said:

Love well prepared eggplant!!

This was made just right.  A nice thick cut so it was still moist when you cut into it and crispy on the outside delicious all around.  Giovanni’s table was cut to thin, it was overly salted and you can’t even taste the eggplant any more.

11 minutes ago, Fontaid said:

@BennyBrun Sorry about you not getting a snack today. Just remember... when you miss a snack, WE all miss a snack... lol.

My only request is that before you disembark this cruise, please post your upcoming cruise schedule as best you know it and whether you will be doing "live" updates. I saw that you will going on Wonder of the Sea sailing March 4. I think this entire virtual group will squeeze into your cabin on that cruise. It should be a great trip. I can't wait. I think I'll start packing... lol.

If you can't tell, I've enjoyed your b2b cruises on Oasis immensely. I hope you've enjoyed the banter with your fellow travelers. I know we have.

I know right!  Snack is very important.  I will have a make up snack session at Sorrento's after Aqua 80 and I get into my elastic pants!

I always list the next cruise upon disembarkation and post a link the the previous cruise when the new one starts so no need to worry about missing a virtual cruise 😂.

The Wonder of the Sea will be the inaugural cruise so I am hoping the thread will be like this one low key easy going fun filled to keep it upbeat.

Thank you so much!  I enjoyed the interaction and the banter with my fellow virtual cruisers for sure.  I like to keep it positive and fun!!! But also informative through pictures!

• Like 2

Day 6 Lobster night!

I am not going to lie, I asked for more tailS 😝  I had the best server!  I will miss him and the head waiter.  I told them earlier in the week that I was coming back in March they were all excited, but when I told them I won’t be back in March tonight they were upset… They are amazing!  But I will be back on the Oasis when she returns to NJ.

C161426F-8DCC-49E8-8E49-5BEA5F43CB6D.jpeg

• Like 2