Live Value Cruising Review of Oasis of the Sea 2/6/22 - 2/13/22 Plenty of Pictures!

BennyBrun

On 2/11/2022 at 7:14 PM, BennyBrun said:

Day 6

I interrupt this live review to provide you with an update to my upcoming cruise review!  I will NO LONGER be on Oasis of the Sea on March 13 even though I love this ship.  Instead I will be on Wonder of the Sea on 3/4/22 and YES there will be another live review with plenty of pictures.  I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you will come aboard the virtual cruise on the Wonder of the Sea.  Back to the regular programming!

Benny say it isn’t so… I’m cruising on 3/6 and I know my reports are not as good as yours. So I may wait till my trip is over to write my report. 
I can not compete against the master of live Trip reports. I’m so sad. Lol.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Maitaivegas said:

Benny say it isn’t so… I’m cruising on 3/6 and I know my reports are not as good as yours. So I may wait till my trip is over to write my report. 
I can not compete against the master of live Trip reports. I’m so sad. Lol.

Your report will be fantastic and I can’t wait to read it!  Besides I am going to be on the Wonder of the Sea and I am sure there will be a lot of love reports for that inaugural sailing.

Truly have a fantastic cruise and enjoy yourself.

1 minute ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Did you see the owl this week?

I did not spot the owl this week.  I was not up early enough to catch the owl.  I had an Oceanview this week and I didn’t make an effort in the morning to go to park cafe for breakfast for owl spotting.  The manager at Giovanni’s didn’t say if he saw any this week either.

1 minute ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

This MDR fried chicken was from Navigator in January.  It was good.  Did yours look like this, Benny?E787EE2A-86BF-4A59-B6D2-F5E794449B68.thumb.jpeg.04656a44df39a9731747fcb627f85d72.jpeg

Thank you so much!!  Ohhhhh that fried chicken!  I wish I had a bucket to take some home!  It looked similar but the thigh meat was so huge they chopped them into pieces and fried them.  I did not get to try them at MDR only at Windjammer on the last day.

They also chopped the drumstick as well which is kind of dangerous because chicken bones split and it is quite sharp if you are not paying attention.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Your report will be fantastic and I can’t wait to read it!  Besides I am going to be on the Wonder of the Sea and I am sure there will be a lot of love reports for that inaugural sailing.

Truly have a fantastic cruise and enjoy yourself.

I have enjoyed sailing with you these 2 weeks and I feel I know this ship better now.

I hope you have a great trip on the new largest ship owned by RCI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Have a fantastic cruise!  It is a great ship with great complimentary food options!  Just don’t expect the the strawberry trifle to be what you think it should be 😝 … onboard it is made with jello! 

👍🏼

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Thats’s the fun of finding Waldo 😂 I think there was someone else on here that said they are going to look for someone that takes a lot of pictures … Waldo is still waiting to be found lol!

I think the most obvious place to find Waldo would be the Windjammer. People don't take tons of photos there, so you'd stand out. I would need to get my whole crew involved to stake out both sides of the place, I guess we missed our opportunity. Maybe you'll be outed on the Wonder of the Seas. Cheers!

• Haha 1