Any special Covid protocols if a ship stops in Bermuda?

There was a recent post on another thread where someone wrote that they were trying to make sense of the protocols before booking a cruise that stopped  in Bermuda. 

Silly me, we recently booked a cruise from Florida to Bermuda and it never occurred to me that there might be additional or different Covid protocols. Cruise is a few months away so who knows what will be, but are there any CURRENT restrictions/extra protocols?

I didn’t ask the person from the other thread because the thread had nothing to do with Bermuda and I didn’t want to hijack it. 

Thanks

Edited by cruisegirl1

27 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

There was a recent post on another thread where someone wrote that they were trying to make sense of the protocols before booking a cruise that stopped  in Bermuda. 

Silly me, we recently booked a cruise from Florida to Bermuda and it never occurred to me that there might be additional or different Covid protocols. Cruise is a few months away so who knows what will be, but are there any CURRENT restrictions/extra protocols?

I didn’t ask the person from the other thread because the thread had nothing to do with Bermuda and I didn’t want to hijack it. 

Thanks

There are extra protocols. They have changed several times. The last change a few days ago. The latest protocols from a few days ago are in this article from Bernews. I suggest reading the Bermuda port board to keep up to date. They will probably change again before you sail.

https://bernews.com/2022/02/travel-authorisation-to-be-reduced-to-40/?fbclid=IwAR3YO8AH1EGjwPVpnJgnQEYByaB7xZzU-gKgZejf9iqlkeJSbQsupeQd-WQ

Edited by Charles4515

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Thanks

No matter what they are today, they can and most likely will change regularly.  Bermuda is handling this horribly