Plus package MedallionNet WiFi question

MHMarkL

My wife and I will be on a California Coastal in March on the Majestic. We are trying the Plus package and it says in includes unlimited MedallionNet WiFi for 1 device.
My questions:

1. Does that mean 1 device per passenger or 1 device per stateroom? 
2. Does it mean one device logged at a time or can I use my I-phone some of the time and my I-Pad other times as long as they are never logged in at the same time? 
3. Wondering if I need to upgrade to the 4 device plan which would be unfortunate given the steep extra cost for the plus plan. 

On 2/6/2022 at 4:24 PM, skynight said:

It is one device per passenger. If you do not need to use more than one device at the same time you don't need to upgrade. You can switch between devices by logging off one and logging back on another.

Thanks so much, that is the info. I was looking for. 

On 2/6/2022 at 4:02 PM, MHMarkL said:

My wife and I will be on a California Coastal in March on the Majestic. We are trying the Plus package and it says in includes unlimited MedallionNet WiFi for 1 device.
My questions:

2. Does it mean one device logged at a time or can I use my I-phone some of the time and my I-Pad other times as long as they are never logged in at the same time? 
3. Wondering if I need to upgrade to the 4 device plan which would be unfortunate given the steep extra cost for the plus plan. 

On our cruise in November it was 1 device per person - not cabin. We were both able to log in at the same time. I believe it is only for one device per person, but not sure if you could log in on different devices at different times.  I did use my iPad as “my device,” as it’s easier to read emails etc.  Keep in mind that you do not need Wi-Fi or any plan for using the Medallion app.

I don’t think you need that upgrade. 

On 2/6/2022 at 4:02 PM, MHMarkL said:

My questions:

1 hour ago, mamacita123 said:

On our cruise in November it was 1 device per person - not cabin. We were both able to log in at the same time. I believe it is only for one device per person, but not sure if you could log in on different devices at different times.  I did use my iPad as “my device,” as it’s easier to read emails etc.  Keep in mind that you do not need Wi-Fi or any plan for using the Medallion app.

I don’t think you need that upgrade. 

No thinking or believing necessary.  The single device plan included with PLUS, is for both in the cabin.  Either could login knowing the credentials.  So, one person could be logged into two devices.  Otherwise, it is one device at a time - not just one single device - that you can use.  If someone wants more devices going at once, you could upgrade one of the plans to a 4-device plan for $10/day (less 50% if eligible).

To summarize:

Each person with the plus package gets a single-device-at-a-time Internet package. Since if one person has the plus package, both of you must have it.

If you have multiple devices you want to use yourself, you can use them one at a time with the single-device-at-a-time package you have.