HAVEN PILLOW MENU AND HAVEN VALET MENU

drumming cruisers

I literally just got the amenities menu today. We booked a very last minute H1 cabin that's sailing in a week and I had to contact the Haven concierge (855) 625-4283 to get it sent to me. We're sailing on the Pearl.

Does anyone know what types of juices/drinks you can request pitchers of? I know the standards (apple, orange, cranberry) but wasn't sure if there were other options like a fruit punch, lemonade or iced tea or funkier fruit juices.

Welcome Aboard SSL H1, H2, H3, H4.pdf

9 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

I literally just got the amenities menu today. We booked a very last minute H1 cabin that's sailing in a week and I had to contact the Haven concierge (855) 625-4283 to get it sent to me. We're sailing on the Pearl.

Does anyone know what types of juices/drinks you can request pitchers of? I know the standards (apple, orange, cranberry) but wasn't sure if there were other options like a fruit punch, lemonade or iced tea or funkier fruit juices.

Welcome Aboard SSL H1, H2, H3, H4.pdf 126.28 kB · 0 downloads

You got the Garden Villa?
What a nice treat at the last minute!

You'll sort of get "whatever you want" 😁

Enjoy!

GC

Thank you for posting!

We are in H6 (2 bedroom villa) and I dont see it on the right side of the menu where you can specify booze selection. Does it mean, we dont get the perk? NBD with drink package but still.

Also, is calling the only way to reach Concierge team? We are sailing in about 60 days and have not had any communication from Concierge team yet. Would be nice to have an email address to send some requests to.

59 minutes ago, nattie said:

Thank you for posting!

We are in H6 (2 bedroom villa) and I dont see it on the right side of the menu where you can specify booze selection. Does it mean, we dont get the perk? NBD with drink package but still.

Also, is calling the only way to reach Concierge team? We are sailing in about 60 days and have not had any communication from Concierge team yet. Would be nice to have an email address to send some requests to.

You should be filling out the Special Needs form AND speaking by phone with the Accessibility folks so they can't "miss" the special situation and any special requests... and have enough time to make any arrangements, given the language situation.   I'm forgetting; they may need to email you the form if it's not downloadable from the website.  (Once we had a copy, we just kept using it, so it's been a while since we needed to "get" a copy of the blank.). Just ignore any parts of the form that aren't relevant, or put "n/a" (not applicable) so they know you didn't overlook it.

As for the pre-cruise Concierge, I'd always recommend calling for such things.  Then you know someone has taken notice.  An email or such... I never really know, plus I think it's always better to discuss details.  Note:  We don't use the Concierge much, before or during the cruise.  It's the Butler that makes all the difference for us!  Following up with an email is never a bad idea; then you know it's also in writing, but a special needs form will take care of that.

And I don't think you get any free booze with the 2BR suite, other than maybe a welcome bottle of sparkling wine.  You can buy a bottle(s) plus mixers, etc., if that would be better than ordering per drink.  At least a liquor bottle stays good after being opened than does a bottle of wine or, especially, champagne or anything sparkling. 

GC

10 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

Welcome Aboard SSL H1, H2, H3, H4.pdf 126.28 kB · 32 downloads

I always order a pitcher of orange juice and lemonade for our cabin but if it's on the ship, you can have it.

11 hours ago, vacruizer said:

I was offered neither of those in the Joy Haven last week. I didn’t see any food outside the restaurant itself. Does it depend on ship?

I was on the Joy in Dec. Normally there is bar service and food service on the sun deck. We were able to grab a server for bar service upstairs but were told food deliveries on the sundeck was not available. I'm sure as time goes on things will get back to more normal.

20 minutes ago, GeezerCouple said:

You should be filling out the Special Needs form AND speaking by phone with the Accessibility folks so they can't "miss" the special situation and any special requests... and have enough time to make any arrangements, given the language situation.   I'm forgetting; they may need to email you the form if it's not downloadable from the website.  (Once we had a copy, we just kept using it, so it's been a while since we needed to "get" a copy of the blank.). Just ignore any parts of the form that aren't relevant, or put "n/a" (not applicable) so they know you didn't overlook it.

As for the pre-cruise Concierge, I'd always recommend calling for such things.  Then you know someone has taken notice.  An email or such... I never really know, plus I think it's always better to discuss details.  Note:  We don't use the Concierge much, before or during the cruise.  It's the Butler that makes all the difference for us!  Following up with an email is never a bad idea; then you know it's also in writing, but a special needs form will take care of that.

And I don't think you get any free booze with the 2BR suite, other than maybe a welcome bottle of sparkling wine.  You can buy a bottle(s) plus mixers, etc., if that would be better than ordering per drink.  At least a liquor bottle stays good after being opened than does a bottle of wine or, especially, champagne or anything sparkling. 

GC

Free bottles of liquor are only available in the Owners Suites.

51 minutes ago, kitty-sail said:

Free bottles of liquor are only available in the Owners Suites.

And in the Garden Villa.

(And in Deluxe Owners Suites, but those might be considered to be "Owners Suites" by some for this purpose?)

GC

Edited by GeezerCouple

17 hours ago, GeezerCouple said:

You got the Garden Villa?
What a nice treat at the last minute!

You'll sort of get "whatever you want" 😁

Enjoy!

GC

A treat indeed! We've got 4 people in there at a price of under $400/person/day. I've never seen it that low before and had to snag the once in a lifetime opportunity.

6 hours ago, GeezerCouple said:

And in the Garden Villa.

(And in Deluxe Owners Suites, but those might be considered to be "Owners Suites" by some for this purpose?)

GC

I believe Garden Villa and Owner Suite are one and the same, depending upon the ship.

12 minutes ago, kitty-sail said:

I believe Garden Villa and Owner Suite are one and the same, depending upon the ship.

I'm pretty sure they are not the same at all.

Look at the Deck Plans for the top categories, and they'll show the actual category plus the floor plan/etc., for each type.

The Garden Villa is a 3BR suite, and is huge.  There are 2, I think, on the ships that have them.  (I'm not sure if all NCL ships have them... like the Sun?)

The "Owner Suite" varies a bit among the ships, or perhaps better to describe it as varying among the ship classes.  And then there is the DOS, the "Deluxe Owner Suite", and those really can vary from ship to ship.

GC

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kitty-sail said:

No, they are not. Owners suites are very nice, but are one or sometimes 2 bedroom with a large balcony. Garden villas are over the top-3 bedroom, separate living and dining room, many have a piano, and they have a courtyard area and an upper deck. The whole she-bang can run upwards of 6,000 sq ft of private space. Garden villas get the 6 bottles on a 7 day cruise and owners suites only get the 3.

Edited by FLcruisergrl
  • Like 1