SAS transportation

floridafolks

I am looking for transfer from FLL area hotel (on SAS covered list) to POM.  I tried calling SAS for questions but no one answers call. In their online reservation it says there are only 3 times for hotel pick- up. 

Question 1.  Approximately how long should we allow for transfer? I am trying to arrive near my scheduled port embarkation arrival time so I want to pick best pick up time.

Question 2.  In the fine print, it says minimum passengers required. How and when would we know that there are enough passengers to meet minimum and not get cancelled?

Thank you

23 minutes ago, floridafolks said:

I am looking for transfer from FLL area hotel (on SAS covered list) to POM.  I tried calling SAS for questions but no one answers call. In their online reservation it says there are only 3 times for hotel pick- up. 

Question 1.  Approximately how long should we allow for transfer? I am trying to arrive near my scheduled port embarkation arrival time so I want to pick best pick up time.

Question 2.  In the fine print, it says minimum passengers required. How and when would we know that there are enough passengers to meet minimum and not get cancelled?

Thank you

Used SAS round trip this past December. Made reservations on line for the trip to the POM. Was e-mailed back with a pickup time, no mention of minimum passengers. If you use them for return, there's no place on their website to request a scheduled pickup. Talk to the driver when you reach the POM. The two drivers we had were great.

1 hour ago, skrufy said:

Used SAS round trip this past December. Made reservations on line for the trip to the POM. Was e-mailed back with a pickup time, no mention of minimum passengers. If you use them for return, there's no place on their website to request a scheduled pickup. Talk to the driver when you reach the POM. The two drivers we had were great.

Thanks

I only need one way so no problem there.

The online reservation form makes me enter one of the three times for pickup from includedhotels.  Did you get picked up from hotel or airport?  Pickup from airport has different online registration form. 

2 hours ago, floridafolks said:

Thanks

I only need one way so no problem there.

The online reservation form makes me enter one of the three times for pickup from includedhotels.  Did you get picked up from hotel or airport?  Pickup from airport has different online registration form. 

From hotel, I apologize, I was asked to pick a pickup time. Got e- mail confirmation on the pickup time.