Aside from masks...what about the rest....

famof4togo

Ok I think we've covered all aspects of the if/and/what/how on the masks to the best of our abilities...

But has there been any decision on when the "other" things come back....slot tournaments, hairy chest contests, quest....those "other" activities that have been taken away by covid.....are we to assume they come back when the masks come off or are there other guidelines on those activities that have been stated?  TIA

1 minute ago, icft said:

2 minutes ago, Retiredmedic said:

Does the Hairy Chest contest have to come back?

LOL....it was just a reference...but I did have a friend back in the day (pre kids) win the harry chest contest...though his chest wasn't horribly impressive...he had shaved his room # on his back for drunken reference that put him over the top for the win 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, famof4togo said:

LOL....it was just a reference...but I did have a friend back in the day (pre kids) win the harry chest contest...though his chest wasn't horribly impressive...he had shaved his room # on his back for drunken reference that put him over the top for the win 🤣

My husband is quite hairy. I was so mad he shaved when I found out there was a competition. 

then I saw the guy who won…husband didn’t stand a chance. 

• Haha 4

Just now, 1kaper said:

My husband is quite hairy. I was so mad he shaved when I found out there was a competition. 

then I saw the guy who won…husband didn’t stand a chance. 

Keep the room # trick in mind for future cruises...it was a BIG HIT!  LOL

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, famof4togo said:

Ok I think we've covered all aspects of the if/and/what/how on the masks to the best of our abilities...

But has there been any decision on when the "other" things come back....slot tournaments, hairy chest contests, quest....those "other" activities that have been taken away by covid.....are we to assume they come back when the masks come off or are there other guidelines on those activities that have been stated?  TIA

Good question.  It sounds like the CDC order is only through March (correct me if I am wrong), so hopefully things will start to get back to normal.  We don't sail until October so I am very hopeful.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, icft said:

I agree - some of those women should keep their shirts on...

I actually dated a girl in high school that had hair on her chest. Not just the peach fuzz stuff either. She was a sweet girl but many guys would not date her because of it.

Is it actually true that colder climate locations produce harrier individuals?  I have kept to southern CA men my whole life with one exception of a boy from Indiana and he was the most harry guy I ever dated. 

From a female perspective... my most harry female friends do tend to be certain nationalities so that may factor in?????

Edited by famof4togo

23 minutes ago, TerReuv said:

Good question.  It sounds like the CDC order is only through March (correct me if I am wrong), so hopefully things will start to get back to normal.  We don't sail until October so I am very hopeful.

There is no CDC order.

• Like 3

The hairy chest compitetion wasnt about who was the hairiest

it was who shook their ass the best, in front of the female judges dancing to Right Said Fred🤣

At least that was how it was when i was competing😲

Edited by jonbgd

33 minutes ago, jonbgd said:

it was who shook their ass the best, in front of the female judges dancing to Right Said Fred🤣

Plus could do the best Tarzan imitation.

56 minutes ago, jonbgd said:

The question is did you win?  

• Like 1