Pre-cruise testing extended until March 31, 2022

misterkevin

35 minutes ago, RichYak said:

The problem is that the "up to date" definition using the words "boosted when eligible" seems straightforward, but isn't. Booster eligibility varies by time since initial vaccine dose, age, country of residence, and even which initial vaccine you got. Check-in agents are going to have their hands with those that are considered up to date but not boosted yet.

Nothing is easy right?

Since Celebrity is offering testing to return to our home country- US- because we booked prior to the cutoff date, my question is: what is your understanding of the cruise line testing for free with proof that your return flight is within 24 hours of disembarkation?  Does that mean if we get off the ship on the 5th and our flight is on the 6th, they will give us the test upon disembarkation OR if we disembark at 9:00 am on the 5th and our flight is at 1pm on the 6th, we need to find an alternative testing site?  I have called Celebrity four times and gotten two different answers.  No surprise there!

15 hours ago, thethreeofus said:

Since Celebrity is offering testing to return to our home country- US- because we booked prior to the cutoff date, my question is: what is your understanding of the cruise line testing for free with proof that your return flight is within 24 hours of disembarkation?  Does that mean if we get off the ship on the 5th and our flight is on the 6th, they will give us the test upon disembarkation OR if we disembark at 9:00 am on the 5th and our flight is at 1pm on the 6th, we need to find an alternative testing site?  I have called Celebrity four times and gotten two different answers.  No surprise there!

I always thought the flight had to be same day of disembarkation to get the testing at the terminal.

2 hours ago, drakes2 said:

I always thought the flight had to be same day of disembarkation to get the testing at the terminal.

All fully vaccinated guests requiring a COVID-19 test to return to their home country will be provided the opportunity to receive testing in the cruise port during disembarkation. Proof of return travel scheduled within 24 hours of disembarkation will be required. Details on testing registration will be provided onboard. Testing will be complimentary for guests with cruise reservations booked prior to November 16, 2021.  For new bookings made on or after November 16, 2021, testing will be available for a perperson fee.

5 hours ago, thethreeofus said:

All fully vaccinated guests requiring a COVID-19 test to return to their home country will be provided the opportunity to receive testing in the cruise port during disembarkation. Proof of return travel scheduled within 24 hours of disembarkation will be required. Details on testing registration will be provided onboard. Testing will be complimentary for guests with cruise reservations booked prior to November 16, 2021.  For new bookings made on or after November 16, 2021, testing will be available for a perperson fee.

Thanks for posting this. Do you a link to where it's posted?