"LIVE From" Navigator 3-Day Cruise 02/18/22 - 02/21/22

HBCcruiser

3 hours ago, Bleueyes44 said:

What was the air temperatures like outside during the day ?  We'll be boarding on Monday  not sure if I  should bring a jacket .

On the Pacific Ocean? I would always bring at least a light jacket, whether I needed it or not. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bleueyes44 said:

What was the air temperatures like outside during the day ?  We'll be boarding on Monday  not sure if I  should bring a jacket .

We are from Washington (state) where it is usually 45-55 degrees this time of year. So, at 59 degrees outside yesterday, we were ok outside IF in direct sun with no wind. Has to find a spot that worked for that, then we were quite comfortable. Otherwise, my wife wore a sweater all day. 

• Thanks 1

In line for consecutive cruiser covid test right now. They are doing it in star lounge from 8-9. I showed up a few minutes after 8 and people were already done and leaving. Staff member said everyone showed up at once. Line is moving quickly and I’m only three back. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bleueyes44 said:

It was hot in the sun yesterday. Good bathing suit weather even though it was only in the low 70s. Right now at 9:45 am in Ensenada it is a cool 59’ F. The high will only be 62’. That’s pretty cool. You never know what the temps will do in the winter. If we get the Santa Ana winds it could be hot. 

We had a fun day doing the wine tour. I think I’d rather hit the second winery on my own next time but we had a good time. The weather turned rather chilly - ok in the 60s but that’s cold for us SoCal gals! I did grow up in NJ but my blood thinned over the last 30 years. 😂😜

EEC02BD4-0A14-4881-8BFD-0044B2DAD83E.jpeg

ABD06DB5-A80B-4ABB-9FC6-85B29D35EEC6.jpeg

ADFF694C-DBA7-4271-A1A8-8E28D6BE2F4D.jpeg

DB00D25D-E4B1-4914-A910-F2F924BB181F.jpeg

AECC827A-8F8D-47F9-B45F-5F45ED615FCD.jpeg

• Like 3

One more night. It’s been a great holiday weekend getaway. We plan on booking more of these now that Royals back!! Staff have been fabulous and the food and drinks very good. I’ll give a final wrap up later. Now it’s time to pack. 

• Like 2