Adaptors ?

kibutzer

The question should also be is your CPAP dual voltage.  The R ships used to have European plugs next to the bed and my DH always would use a European adapter plug for his CPAP which is dual voltage (He has a ResMed).    We have not yet been on the R ships since the NEXT refurbishments so I don’t know if they changed that wiring but he will take his adapter plug to be sure in March when we will be on the Sirena.  

Happy sailing!

Billie

18 minutes ago, kibutzer said:

Okay can the folks who are traveling in March let me know what type outlets are located by bed, and are there any USB ports on clock? 

This clock on Marina is just a regular clock clock no USB outlet plugs.

usually if there is a USB outlet for charging, it's on the lamp.

I picked up a couple of euro plug USB chargers for travel.  It lets you use the extra euro plug(s) in a cruise ship cabin, and is convenient on shore as well.  I also usually bring one of the plug adapters for other stuff that is 220v compatible but has a US cord.  We don't bring anything that requires 110v - for those you need both a voltage adapter as well as the plug.

• Like 1

Might help the confusion if someone just had a picture of one. Unless they've changed them they are a battery operated, round top, wooden clock that you can move around. Unlike many you see in hotels that plug in to the wall that have USB plugs in them. 

Hi Billie, Mtn Gramma,

Great to chat again after our Riviera trip last Fall. We are headed out March 5, got to blow some FCC money that fits into our 2022 travel schedule. 
I am enclosing a picture of the various adapters we carry on our trips.  The big one by Coptics is really slick in that it has all the adapters and a line to charge devices. The Anker adapter for charging multiple USB plugs is great for multiple phone and watch or iPads.

Ciao,

Mauibabes/Bonnie and Gerry 

3295DC8C-2A80-4522-A86F-6263AAD87EFF.jpeg

• Like 2

My link to a video was apparently deleted (probably because it was a TA video?). Anyhoo...here is a screenshot of the outlets next to the bed in a Serena veranda cabin...

image.png.bc456a1198c441ff7e17bf5109218a7b.png

It's blurry but in the video it says that the outlet center to the far right contains a USB, US, and a Euro-style plug. There is one set on each side of the bed.

The vanity has 2 Euro-plugs, 2 USBs, and 2 US plugs..

image.png.8c67a934a2069b763f908b81e257143a.png

Edited by AMHuntFerry

4 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

My link to a video was apparently deleted (probably because it was a TA video?). Anyhoo...here is a screenshot of the outlets next to the bed in a Serena veranda cabin...

image.png.bc456a1198c441ff7e17bf5109218a7b.png

It's blurry but in the video it says that the outlet center to the far right contains a USB, US, and a Euro-style plug. There is one set on each side of the bed.

The vanity has 2 Euro-plugs, 2 USBs, and 2 US plugs..

image.png.8c67a934a2069b763f908b81e257143a.png

If you want any other cabin categories, please ask, or just search youtube.