Website issues today?

d-train

Just tried again and no luck.  Just booked our replacement cruise for Magic cruise that Covid spoiled this week.  Got an 8 day on Horizon to the ABC's in a cove for around $1200 with $200 OBC.  Our credit for one cabin paid for it.  There are some real deals out there, but it seems like they come and go pretty fast.  I just priced this cruise a couple of days ago and it was over $3000.  I was able to get in long enough to do our vaccination surveys, but haven't been able to log in since.

4 minutes ago, abby1257 said:

I'm trying to do my vaccine question....can't get into my booking to manage....ugh...They said if I don't do it within 48 hours....I risk my cruise being cancelled...Please! Really...cruise isn't for a month...

My SIL got that email AFTER the vaccine question was answered. 😞 

I haven’t been able to get on today. I started around 10:00am. Checking throughout the day. Tried again at 5:30pm … still can’t sign in. A banner directs me to call ☎️. No thanks! 😁🤣

This afternoon it took just shy of a full hour (I timed it) to get a Rep to pick up the phone. Thankfully, my issue was solved over the phone. 

I’ll try later on tonight ….

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18