Ready to Sail Tomorrow

travelplus

My PCR was taken yesterday at 7 AM by 3 PM it was ready. Negative Not Detected NAAT RT. It has the lab name, Doctors Name, Contact Info,DOB and Certification of Authenticity. WTG Worksite Labs!!

I printed out the results at the Westin Hotel.

Had an amazing dinner last night at Cafe Sevilla, sunset ferris wheel ride with views of Queen Mary and the Carnival Port and Port of LA. The best $6 I have spent in a long time. Then a show and drinks at the Laugh Factory 

Today I went to The Long Beach Art Museum and had a drink at Claire's and saw the ships in Port.

I walked on 4th Ave Retro Row,had dinner at The Social List. I am going to Allegrias for music around 9:15 PM.

Tomorrow Breakfast then Lyft to the Port for my 12:00 PM checkin. I will leave my AirBnB around 11:45 as its 2 miles away!

• Like 7

So, how is it going on Panorama for you folks? Embarkation speeds improve? Are they still reversing the itinerary? Seen some posts about Cabo being cut very short and hours being really early. What's capacity looking like? How is the service and lines? Any info would be appreciated!