Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

30 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This lady was in line and left her group to get back on the boat to use the bathroom and it’s a mess with her trying to get back with them

I’m surprised they let her back on

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Looks Like I’m going to have to wait for the next shuttle. Hopefully not long my jacket is in the car. Never needed it in March out of new

orleans

Good thing it wasn’t cold and raining.

• Like 1

thanks for the play by play, we sail in a week on Glory and it was a nice teaser to see the ship.

question once you get settled back in, for the wash a fold laundry, did you seek out Stewart to give it to her in the AM or did you wait for her to take it in the evening and get it back the next evening?  Just curious as many times in the past we'd get the back back same-day in many cases.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jiggs said:

thanks for the play by play, we sail in a week on Glory and it was a nice teaser to see the ship.

question once you get settled back in, for the wash a fold laundry, did you seek out Stewart to give it to her in the AM or did you wait for her to take it in the evening and get it back the next evening?  Just curious as many times in the past we'd get the back back same-day in many cases.

evening. But I would leave my not disturb sign off the door and get it in the am.

around 10am

Edited by Saint Greg

28 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That was a cluster. 

Anyway 10 weeks from today I fly to Seattle for a couple days there ahead of my Splendor cruise to Alaska. As long as you’re subscribed here with notifications you’ll get a notification.

I’m on the cruise, too.  Will be fun to read your review while I’m actually on board instead of in my living room. 😁

• Like 2