St Petersburg

happyyaya

Great swap on our August 20th Apex Russia/Scandinavia cruise!! No more Russia. Instead, an extra day in Stockholm and a stop in Visby, Sweden which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Thank you Celebrity for “getting your ducks in order” before making a knee jerk reaction. 
My prayers are for any Celebrity crew from or with family in Ukraine. I knew Celebrity would never put $ into Russia given this horrific unprovoked war. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Our May 14th cruise on the Silhouette cancels St. Petersburg (obviously) and adds an overnight in Copenhagen and a stop in Skagen, Denmark.  We're happy with the changes and appreciate the work that Celebrity did to ensure that all cruises to the Baltics can continue.

• Like 1

We were also scheduled on the May 14 cruise. As the rest of the stops sound wonderful, St. Petersburg was the draw for us, so we cancelled and taking a different cruise. We will aim for the Baltic’s in a couple of years.

4 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Will X  remove the Russian Vodka from the bars?

Well many states including mine (PA) have removed it from our stores -if it was sourced and manufactured in Russia.  Many "Russian" vodkas are actually not from there.