Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

57 minutes ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Excellent, Benny!  You did it!  You can insert a text in between the photos, too, if you like.  Remember, the "return" key is your friend.

Thank you.  It works great with a few pictures but I think with a truckload it will be hard to manage on the mobile.  I do like it.   It looks neater!

Just now, Hogladyrider said:

@BennyBrun....that's a lot of food on display wondering what the waste factor is?

The staff is still serving most items to you except the pre plates items.  Looking around people are eating most of what they got.  Can’t comment about back of the house.  But I did notice that a lot of food are cycled through to other venues.

1 minute ago, poocher said:

Busy?????  

Oh yeah.. busier than Oasis last month but nothing like at full capacity.  My recommendation on Sea day is to eat lunch at Windjammer because people who are usig the Solarium just hit the bistro so it is crowded. 

Day 2

We do have a lady who says she is allergic to oyster sauce and fish sauce and wanted them to check if there are any in the Jim Beam BBQ Ribs which held up the serving line.  If I was concerned I would avoid the buffet because of cross contamination.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Benny,  Let's say there are 4 pictures you want to post.  You've got them all chosen from the files.  You click the first picture.  It pops up in the post.  Before you click on the second picture, hit the "return" key two times.  This creates a space for you.  Now you click on the second photo and that photo pops up in the post.  Hit the return key twice again and click on the third photo and so on.  You just have to remember to hit the return key twice to recreate the space.  Hope that helps.

They are fine the way u do them  Benny. Less scrolling. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1 Evening Stroll Boardwalk

my good friend Zotar is alive and kickin and lookin brand spakin new 😂 

9D28A348-7746-4B67-AD5B-B51073B73BEB.jpeg

Why do they have him? Seems weird to me and he looks creepy too.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Zoltar is a wise man and knows all. The ship doesn't have a Magic 8 Ball 🎱 to answer questions. 🤣

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I believe Zotar is on every Oasis Class ship on the Boardwalk.  I see home so often I am used to him already 😂 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I believe Zotar is on every Oasis Class ship on the Boardwalk.  I see home so often I am used to him already 😂 

I have seen him in "real life" on Oasis and Harmony. I wonder if it's some sort of traditional thing on the boardwalks Royal have recreated on the ships? Not that knowing why he's there will make me like him any more than I do now. 😂

• Haha 1

Day 2

I was told that the mattress in the stateroom is “new”.  They are using the same mattress they are using in the suites in all the guest rooms.  The bed is much much softer.  They no longer have access to mattress pads like on Oasis of the Sea. 

1D625BCE-DCD5-42FD-929B-E3C5C92DB99D.jpeg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I have seen him in "real life" on Oasis and Harmony. I wonder if it's some sort of traditional thing on the boardwalks Royal have recreated on the ships? Not that knowing why he's there will make me like him any more than I do now. 😂

Next time I pass by Zoltar I will ask him 😆 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Made famous by the Tom Hanks movie “BIG”

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Zoltar was featured in movie "Big" with Tom Hanks. Fortune Telling machines are just sort of associated with boardwalk amusements. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 4