3-3-2022 THURSDAY WEIGH-IN

Izena

Good morning.   Time seems to be flying by.  My weight is stable.  

Getting ready to leave for Florida trip - Manatees and Universal Studios -  will be active so wt should be okay.  

I joined this board August 2020.   Those days we were all stuck at home - so this board was very active.   I miss many of the regulars of those days.  Now with things turning around and cruising active there are fewer posts.    For those who just view the posts  - please don’t be shy - take a moment to say hello - everyone is welcome.   

Izena - I hope you have a wonderful time in Florida.  My daughter always wanted to swim with the manatees, she went on a cruise with us (quite a few years ago now) and had the opportunity when we were in Cozumel.  It was great watching her with the dolphins and manatees.  It is a memory that will last forever!!!

I hope that once people get on this website more that there will be more people on the Lose before you cruise board -  I miss those days!!  It has been nice though to have a place to talk during these times!!!!

Hope Belle is having a wonderful time on her newest adventure!!!  Jan

Sorry Ombud that you are up ... I too eat when I'm upset.  Hopefully you will have a better week starting today.

I forgot to mention that I did weigh myself today and last week I forgot to write down the figures - so, for a two week period I have lost a total  of 2.0# - which also means I am the same that I was back in December before our cruise ... We leave the beginning of April for our next cruise, and I hope this will mean that none of the clothes in the cruise closet have shrunk!!!   Jan

• Thanks 1

Ombud sorry about cooktop.  Glad your getting a replacement hope there aren’t delays.

had great time in Florida - weather sunny and high 80’s.   Got to see Manatees - kayaking was fun GD rode with tour guide (he did all the work)  

universal was fun stayed onsite so had shuttles  lots of walking. I only went in morning for 5-6 hours Walked 7.3 - 8 miles each day.  Did Harry Potter x 2 I rode rollercoasters that didn’t go upside down.  (Ride with my eyes closed to relax and not get  sensory overload )

airports?  I got patted down going through security both ways ?. I must look like a drug smuggling granny.  

I  snacked more,  scales were up this morning.  Makes me sad  but  had decided to enjoy myself and any extra # would  come help post op recovery.  Surgery on Monday.    Have preop appt tomorrow and eye appt.  Noticed  things were blurry in distance - time for new lenses. 

• Like 1

Izena - the last time we flew - they said there looked as if there was something around my waist that they needed to check - So they patted down that area --- didn't find anything - told the woman it was just my fat .... she was so embarrassed (I laughed)!!!  Jan