If you have no drink or soda packages of any kind what can you drink?

Jezo

On 3/9/2022 at 11:44 AM, Akkers said:

So if you do not have a drinks package and go for the free (included) stuff, how do you tell which drinks are free and which are chargeable?

anything that is chargeable the waiter or staff member will ask for your Seapass card. Card is then charged. If you have a drink package it’s identified on the card. 

Drinks included with your cruise fare are tap water, hot and iced tea, coffee, juice at breakfast, hot chocolate, white and chocolate milk, flavored waters/punch/lemonade. 

3 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

The way some people act on here though is EVERYONE should get the drink package.  Go look back through the numerous posts asking "if it's worth it" and the number of people who say "get it" (not that it was worth it to them, but that the questioner should get the package) without finding out how much the person expects to drink.  

Now, YOU may not do that, but it's pretty prevalent.  

It would be 6 drinks per person, per day.  I can do six fine, she could not so I would need to have three to four of her drinks myself to get the value.  I could also physically do this but then would be unable to do anything else on any of the days but lay in bed and rest my head.  At the current pricing it isn't worth it because if you take one day off from drinking you'll need to make up for it the next day, so you pretty much just cant stop drinking during the trip.  That doesn't sound very enjoyable for me or the family.

• Like 1

For me it's not about whether it's worth it or not, it's not having to look at the price every time I order something.  I don't doubt that I could save money by the drink, but then I'd find myself drinking cheap beer instead of the good stuff.

As I think I already said, we have sailed with and without the package.

We prefer WITH the package.  And we don't think about have I had my 5 - 6 drinks per day or such.  We just have a drink when we feel like it.   When we did not have the package, it was a decision that had to be made did we really want that drink.  It is a VACATION.  I don't want to do any extra thinking. 😄

And we don't have to sign receipts.  And don't have to keep an eye on charges to see if there are any extras.

The CONVENIENCE is worth a good bit of the price.

Edited by SRF
  • Like 1