Yet another D voucher question...minors & vouchers

Does anyone know if a minor is Diamond and has vouchers, can an adult in the party use their voucher for alcohol, or can their vouchers only be used for virgin drinks? My son literally only drinks water and milk. That is it. No soda, no juice, nothing. Just curious if I am at the bar and I have his card, will a bartender give ME a beer and use one of my son's vouchers?

2 minutes ago, jrapps said:

Just curious if I am at the bar and I have his card, will a bartender give ME a beer and use one of my son's vouchers?

Maybe, someone reported being able to do that but wouldn't count on it.

21 minutes ago, jrapps said:

Does anyone know if a minor is Diamond and has vouchers, can an adult in the party use their voucher for alcohol, or can their vouchers only be used for virgin drinks? My son literally only drinks water and milk. That is it. No soda, no juice, nothing. Just curious if I am at the bar and I have his card, will a bartender give ME a beer and use one of my son's vouchers?

I was curious about this, too so I tried it on our Harmony Christmas cruise at the Solarium bar.  I handed the bartender my card and my son’s card with a couple of bucks wrapped around them and asked for 2 mai tais. He came back with 1 mai tai and said he couldn’t make another using my son’s card. My son wasn’t anywhere around.  I also think I have heard someone else being successful with it, but it sure wasn’t me!