Need Help Adding Husband to Shipboard Account on App

travellingnana

I've entered a credit card # for my shipboard account.  I can't figure out how to add my husband to it. An authorized user selection box shows up briefly, but you can't check anything.  If he goes into the app under his own name, it won't let him input the same credit card info, saying that card is already in use.  We don't want to have to put in two cards.  Can anyone help?

We had the same problem last month.  (adding my wife to my account).

If I remember correctly, I had to go into "My Account", then "Manage Payment Methods", then on that screen under "My Account"  I had to hit "Delete".  (not the "Delete" associated with "My Cards").  It did not actually delete anything, but did allow me to add her as an authorized user.

Not sure if the app has changed since then, sorry.

I think if following the above does delete your payment method I am guessing you would have to simply add the credit card as if it were new.

Hope this works for you.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, We_like_to_cruise said:

We had the same problem last month.  (adding my wife to my account).

If I remember correctly, I had to go into "My Account", then "Manage Payment Methods", then on that screen under "My Account"  I had to hit "Delete".  (not the "Delete" associated with "My Cards").  It did not actually delete anything, but did allow me to add her as an authorized user.

Not sure if the app has changed since then, sorry.

I think if following the above does delete your payment method I am guessing you would have to simply add the credit card as if it were new.

Hope this works for you.

3 minutes ago, pompeii said:

Yes, I also had to hit delete next to my account, then I was able to add us both.  Just another glitch...

Thank you both. I started chatting with Princess, but you were both faster!  Still waiting for her to reply!!